Fresh install, tried everything, nothing works

Hey everyone,

This is the third time I’ve tried to get going with OF, yet cannot ever get past the setup, and build errors. I’m on Mountain Lion, Xcode 4.4. I’ve installed the 10.6 SDK in my Xcode app, cleaned targets, performed updates, installed command line tools, etc. Nothing works in the example files to get them compiled and running. Is there some problem with OF that I should be looking for? Cinder works great, yet I can’t do what I’m trying to do with cinder.

Anyhoo, I’ve uploaded the errors I keep getting here: http://cl.ly/image/1x3J0n0A0E2Y Any help would be much appreciated as I’ve been struggling now for months trying to figure this out and get it working.

Many thanks in advance,
Chris

scroll to the very top of that screen (or type in"sdk" by the magnifying glass) - what does that look like?

Unbelievable, after a year of futzing with OF finally, I figured out what was wrong. The SDK needs to be 10.6, and needs to be restarted after you update Xcode with it. I added command line utils as well. BUild SDK also needs to be 10.6 in the examples. Phew, cool, now I can do some coding!

Chris