Freelance coding wizard type wanted

I with my brother have a small London based design company called Hudson-Powell. http://www.hudson-powell.com We do really varied work including identities, books, exhibitions, interactive, film etc, our site really needs updating but will give you a good if outdated look at what we do.

We currently have a couple of projects on and we’d like to find a freelance developer that would be happy coming in and working with us for a few weeks+. We are based in East London in a studio next door to Mr Joel Gethin Lewis so you’d have good OF company!

We haven’t got huge budgets but there will be money and they will be fun interesting projects that we want to build on in the future so more should come from working with us.

Roughly the projects we have on are AR and openCV based tracking(possibly optical flow) so really the skills to handle that kind of stuff is what we are after. They are visual projects also so understanding and experience of handling 3D and generative graphics is a must. We are looking for a creative and profesional person meaning your able to ad to what we are trying to do and also keep to deadlines.

We are looking for a person to start as soon as possible, so if your interested drop me an email to Jody at our web address.

Cheers,
J

Jody and Luke are ace, and it looks like it’s going to be a really interesting project - I wish I could do it.

JGL

i can do that for you. Many year of working with the main web languages. Php, sql and javascript with my bread and butter.