I’ve found a couple addons that use ffmpeg and neither work on Windows:
I’m trying to make it work. I’m starting by testing ffmpeg in an empty project and I’m getting a conflict regarding
UINT64_C. This is defined in
stdint.h which apparently is not defined natively in windows, so I downloaded these couple headers that would solve the issue. But when including
ofMain.h and my ffmpeg test class at the same time I get the error again.
...\libavutil\common.h(183): error C3861: 'UINT64_C': identifier not found
I’ve set up a class that includes and uses ffmpeg, it builds without problems when I don’t use it from OF’s testApp, but gives that error when I do.
OF 0.8.0, VS2012, Zeranoe ffmpeg builds