Errors building OF on Code::Blocks

I tried to install OpenFrameworks on Code::Blocks on my WIndows 7. I am using mingw-w64 as my compiler suite, rather than the default version.

I followed the tutorial, and it said to open and run the work space for graphicsExample. upon doing so, two errors and a warning pop up. The build log is as follows:

||=== Build: debug in openFrameworksLib (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
..\..\..\poco\include\Poco\Timestamp.h|250|warning: 'static Poco::Timestamp::TimeVal Poco::Timestamp::resolution()' redeclared without dllimport attribute after being referenced with dll linkage|
D:\code\openFramework\libs\openFrameworks\app\ofAppGlutWindow.cpp||In function 'void fixCloseWindowOnWin32()':|
D:\code\openFramework\libs\openFrameworks\app\ofAppGlutWindow.cpp|172|error: 'GWL_WNDPROC' was not declared in this scope|
D:\code\openFramework\libs\openFrameworks\app\ofAppGlutWindow.cpp|175|error: cast from 'LRESULT (*)(HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM) {aka long long int (*)(HWND__*, unsigned int, long long unsigned int, long long int)}' to 'long int' loses precision [-fpermissive]|
||=== Build failed: 2 error(s), 1 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 1 second(s)) ===|

I am new to this frame work and am not sure how I can get this to work. Does anyone know anything I can do to fix this?

EDIT: I just realized that this problem is in the framework itself. So I kinda need to get this fixed before I can use the library.

The libraries that openFrameworks uses were complied with the version of MinGW that comes with Code::Blocks 12.11, as far as I know. Your issues might be due to incompatibilities between the C::B 12.11 MinGW version and the w64 version you are using.

If that is the problem, easy fix is to use MinGW that comes with C::B 12.11. You could uninstall the version of C::B you installed and follow the openFrameworks installation instructions for C::B 12.11.