Error while building/rebuilding file:cannot find -lopenFrame

Hi everone,
I’m having problems when i try to build any project.
I’m using puredyne(ubuntu 9.10 version for 32bits) and i installed codeblocks. I also downloaded oF_fat_061 version. The problem is, as i said before, that when i try to build any project i get this error:

||=== emptyExample, Release ===|
ld||cannot find -lopenFrameworks|
||=== Build finished: 1 errors, 0 warnings ===|

this is the error of other example:

||=== imageLoaderExample, Debug ===|
ld||cannot find -lopenFrameworksDebug|
||=== Build finished: 1 errors, 0 warnings ===|

Any one has any idea of what i’m doing wrong?
thank’s :slight_smile:

did you run

sudo ./install_dependencies.sh  

from your scripts/linux/ubuntu folder?

if yes, did it run without errors?

ben

[quote author=“benben”]did you run

sudo ./install_dependencies.sh  

from your scripts/linux/ubuntu folder?

if yes, did it run without errors?

ben[/quote]

Hi benben,
Thank you very much for your help.
I install codeblocks from the apt. When i tried to do the sudo ./install_dependencies.sh from my scrips/linux/ubuntu i get this error:

sudo: /etc/sudoers is owned by uid 1000, should be 0
zsh: segmentation fault sudo ./install_dependencies.sh

it seems like your sudo is broken, don’t think is a puredyne problem, but it can be. can you try running any other command with sudo like:

sudo ifconfig

and see if that works

[quote author=“arturo”]it seems like your sudo is broken, don’t think is a puredyne problem, but it can be. can you try running any other command with sudo like:

sudo ifconfig

and see if that works[/quote]

Hi Artui,
I repair the sudoers. and i did the sudo ./install_dependencies.sh and i got no error message. So i tried to compile one example and this is what i get now: ( in the debug mode, not the release)

-------------- Build: Debug in imageLoaderExample ---------------  

Target is up to date.  
Running project post-build steps  
#  
#      copy libs and shell script to bin directory:  
#  
cp -r ../../../export/linux/libs /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/  
cp ../../../export/linux/clickToLaunchApp.sh /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/clickToLaunchApp_Debug.sh  
sed -i s/applicationName/advancedEventsExample_debug/g  /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/clickToLaunchApp_Debug.sh  
#  
#    this is a shell script that can either (a) run the app or (b) launch nautilus to a good directory for you to run the app  
#  
./cb_build_runner.sh advancedEventsExample_debug false false  
#  
#     to enable either, change the custom variables in project->build options->custom variables  
#     to true / false.  
#  
#     currently this is disabled, but allows you to run the app from w/in CB.  
#  
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)  
0 errors, 0 warnings  

so i tried to rebuild the project and i get this:[/color]

[color=#0040FF]  
-------------- Build: Debug in imageLoaderExample ---------------  

Compiling: src/main.cpp  
Compiling: src/testApp.cpp  
Linking console executable: bin/advancedEventsExample_debug  
Output size is 5,51 MB  
Running project post-build steps  
#  
#      copy libs and shell script to bin directory:  
#  
cp -r ../../../export/linux/libs /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/  
cp ../../../export/linux/clickToLaunchApp.sh /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/clickToLaunchApp_Debug.sh  
sed -i s/applicationName/advancedEventsExample_debug/g  /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/clickToLaunchApp_Debug.sh  
#  
#    this is a shell script that can either (a) run the app or (b) launch nautilus to a good directory for you to run the app  
#  
./cb_build_runner.sh advancedEventsExample_debug false false  
#  
#     to enable either, change the custom variables in project->build options->custom variables  
#     to true / false.  
#  
#     currently this is disabled, but allows you to run the app from w/in CB.  
#  
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 3 seconds)  
0 errors, 0 warnings  
[/color]   

Then, after rebuilding it i press the play bottom and i get this:

[color=#0040FF]  
Checking for existence: /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/advancedEventsExample_debug  
Executing: xterm -T imageLoaderExample -e /usr/bin/cb_console_runner /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin/advancedEventsExample_debug  (in /home/davidpenuela-pd/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/apps/examples/imageLoaderExample/bin)  
Process terminated with status 255 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)  
[/color]  

Thank youvery much for your help guys!