- Assimp (brew install assimp)
- Cairo (brew install cairo)
- FMod (https://github.com/alexey-lysiuk/fmodex-zdoom)
- FreeImage (brew install freeimage)
- FreeType (brew install freetype)
- GLEW (brew install glew)
- Poco (brew install poco)
- rtAudio (brew install rt-audio)
But an error always occurs when i try to build project generator from terminal commands.
This is the error,
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 clang: **error:** linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) make: *** [bin/projectGenerator] Error 1 make: *** [Release] Error 2
I’m using ,
- Apple LLVM version 10.0.1 (clang-1001.0.46.3)
- Target : x86_64-apple-darwin18.2.0
- Thread model : posix
- ndk : android-ndk-r15c
I don’t know what to do. Does anybody have a clue what might be going on there?
Thanks in advance for any help on this.