error LNK2019 caused by ofxOsc under Win7

Hi, dear friends,

When I used ofxOsc into codes, I met errors as bellow:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: __thiscall ofxOscSender::ofxOscSender(void)”
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: __thiscall ofxOscSender::~ofxOscSender(void)”
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall ofxOscSender::setup
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: __thiscall ofxOscMessage::~ofxOscMessage(void)”
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall ofxOscSender::sendMessage
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: void __thiscall ofxOscMessage::addIntArg(int)”
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: __thiscall ofxOscMessage::ofxOscMessage(void)”

I use 64-bit win7 with VS2010. I maybe added ofxOsc into the project incorrectly. Is there anybody met the familier errors when using ofxOsc. Your helps will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, the project I used is Kyle’s blink example in ofxfacetracker.

Have you tried the OSC examples that come with OF, do they work properly?

hi, bilderbuchi, I just tried ofxOsc using OF project generator but sill met the similar errors.

yes, but have you tried the examples in OF/examples/addons/oscChatSystemExample,oscSenderExample,oscReceiveExample?

Yes, examples in OF/examples/addons/oscChatSystemExample,oscSenderExample,oscReceiveExample can be built successfully, but the blink example have errors as above. Do you have any experiences for sharing. Thank you.

ok, then it seems to be a problem with the ofxfactetracker project files. i don’t know how to correct this for visual studio, unfortunately, you have to wait until someone knowledgeable sees this. it seems to be connected to https://github.com/kylemcdonald/ofxFaceTracker/issues/32