error instaling in debian

Hello.

Im trying to install OF in a fresh debian 6.0.1

I have downloaded OF from GIT
git clone git://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks.git

then run “…/install_codeblocks.sh” as root
Everything OK

and then in “./install_dependencies.sh” I have the following error

…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:12:19: warning: AL/al.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:13:20: warning: AL/alc.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:19:25: warning: sndfile.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
In file included from …/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofSoundPlayer.h:59,
from …/…/…/openFrameworks/app/ofAppRunner.cpp:5:
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:113: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALCdevice’ with no type
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:113: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:114: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALCcontext’ with no type
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:114: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:121: error: ‘ALuint’ was not declared in this scope
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:121: error: template argument 1 is invalid
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:121: error: template argument 2 is invalid
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:122: error: ‘ALuint’ was not declared in this scope
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:122: error: template argument 1 is invalid
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:122: error: template argument 2 is invalid
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:138: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SNDFILE’ with no type
…/…/…/openFrameworks/sound/ofOpenALSoundPlayer.h:138: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
make: *** [obj/Debug/openFrameworks/app/ofAppRunner.o] Error 1
there has been a problem compiling Debug OF library
please report this problem in the forums

Thanks if you can help me.

the install scripts for debian were outdate, i’ve just updated them, just reexecute install_dependencies. there’s also a new install_codecs that installs codecs which licenses could be problematic like mp3 in case you want to install it, be sure to execute it before install_dependencies

Thanks!!!