Error generating projects with 0.9.5 on Mac

Trying to create a new project with projectGenerator on Mac 10.12 I get the following error:

Command failed: /bin/sh -c "/private/var/folders/ck/qk8_qkgs6fj1yvdqbjt1c4100000gp/T/AppTranslocation/3474914A-F1FF-4385-A7AD-14C88E7E595D/d/projectGenerator.app/Contents/Resources/app/app/projectGenerator"  -o"/Users/tschlenk/Downloads/of_v0.9.5_osx_release" -a" " -p"osx" "/Users/tschlenk/Downloads/of_v0.9.5_osx_release/apps/clock"
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libfmodex.dylib
Referenced from: /private/var/folders/ck/qk8_qkgs6fj1yvdqbjt1c4100000gp/T/AppTranslocation/3474914A-F1FF-4385-A7AD-14C88E7E595D/d/projectGenerator.app/Contents/Resources/app/app/projectGenerator
  Reason: image not found

On the same machine 0.9.4 had no issues. Any idea what’s going wrong?

Same problem here, running osx 10.11

On a fresh install of 0.9.5, I was not able to use the project generator to update a existing project or to create a new one I got this error message as mentioned by tilmans.

Command failed: /bin/sh -c "/Users/gllm/Documents/_gllm/of_v0.9.5_osx_release/projectGenerator-osx/projectGenerator.app/Contents/Resources/app/app/projectGenerator"  -o"/Users/gllm/Documents/_gllm/of_v0.9.5_osx_release" -a" " -p"osx" "/Users/gllm/Documents/_gllm/of_v0.9.5_osx_release/apps/myApps/test"
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libfmodex.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/gllm/Documents/_gllm/of_v0.9.5_osx_release/projectGenerator-osx/projectGenerator.app/Contents/Resources/app/app/projectGenerator
  Reason: image not found

I tried to include the libfmodex.dylib inside of the project generator but without success.

I resorbed to copy the project generator from 0.9.4 in the 0.9.5 folder, update the project generator (0.9.4) path to the 0.9.5 folder (in the wrench menu ) and now it’s working… clumsy workaround I know…

can you test if this works ok?

http://openframeworks.cc/versions/v0.9.6/

I tested the project generator from 0.9.6 - 23-Oct-2016 15:52 on OSX 10.11 and xcode 8

Update a project and create a new project work without issues.

I also tested trying to update a existing project with a missing add-on, the alert work and the rescan feature also work.

Seem’s all fine for OSX!
thanks Arturo

I can confirm as well, works fine on 10.12.

Thanks @arturo