Error: Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

Hi there,

I got the ‘code sign error’ when I compile my code. What strange is that it will be compiled successfully at the beginning whenever I generate a new project, but after I compile several times this error was appeared. I can make sure I set ‘–deep’ in the signing flags. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am using openframeworks 0.11.1 with macOS Catalina version 10.15.7 and Xcode 11.6.

Following is the detail of the error:
CodeSign bin/particleSysDebug.app
cd /Users/dongwen/Documents/of_v0.11.1_osx_release/apps/myApps/particleSys
export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity: “-”

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign - --deep --entitlements /Users/dongwen/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/particleSys-hbifleiksqyfsaguziudghmignjm/Build/Intermediates.noindex/particleSys.build/Debug/particleSys.build/particleSysDebug.app.xcent --timestamp=none /Users/dongwen/Documents/of_v0.11.1_osx_release/apps/myApps/particleSys/bin/particleSysDebug.app

/Users/dongwen/Documents/of_v0.11.1_osx_release/apps/myApps/particleSys/bin/particleSysDebug.app: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

Thanks!

For those people who got this error, make sure you put ‘–deep’ in the signing flag. After that, if you have icloud to syncing the openframework folder, try this..