Eclipse again

Hi,

I’m on Karmic and with all of the recents post I managed to compile examples (videograbber, empty example, etc…) on Code::Blocks.
Now I’m trying to compile on eclipse. As I can do it on code::blocks there’s no reason to failed on eclipse : it assumes that i have good libraries and all the needed tools.

But I have a gstreamer linker error. It seems not so easy to link pkg-config libraries in eclipse and I think this is my main problem.

Do you have any clues ?

thanks.

in miscellaneous settings for the compiler i have:

pkg-config gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 gstreamer-app-0.10 --cflags

in the linker ones:

pkg-config gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 gstreamer-app-0.10 --libs

thanks for the quick answer but with thoses 2 lines I have the same result :

Building target: emptyyy
Invoking: GCC C++ Linker
g++ -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/rtAudio -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/glee -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/FreeImage/ -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/freetype/lib -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/fmodex/lib -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/poco/lib -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/unicap/lib -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/libs/gstappsink/lib -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/ -L/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/workspace/…/Debug/ pkg-config gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 gstreamer-app-0.10 hal dbus-1 --cflags -o"emptyyy" ./src/main.o ./src/testApp.o ./openFrameworks/video/ofQtUtils.o ./openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.o ./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoGrabber.o ./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.o ./openFrameworks/utils/ofMath.o ./openFrameworks/utils/ofUtils.o ./openFrameworks/sound/ofSoundPlayer.o ./openFrameworks/sound/ofSoundStream.o ./openFrameworks/graphics/ofBitmapFont.o ./openFrameworks/graphics/ofGraphics.o ./openFrameworks/graphics/ofImage.o ./openFrameworks/graphics/ofTexture.o ./openFrameworks/graphics/ofTrueTypeFont.o ./openFrameworks/communication/ofArduino.o ./openFrameworks/communication/ofSerial.o ./openFrameworks/communication/ofStandardFirmata.o ./openFrameworks/app/ofAppGlutWindow.o ./openFrameworks/app/ofAppRunner.o -lfmodex -lraw1394 -lglut -lGL -lGLU -lXxf86vm -lasound -lPocoFoundation -lfreetype -lfreeimage -lRtAudio -lGLee -lunicap -loFappsink
./openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.o: In function ofUCUtils::set\_format(int, int)': /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:296: undefined reference toavpicture_alloc’
/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:298: undefined reference to avpicture\_alloc' /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:303: undefined reference tosws_getContext’
./openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.o: In function ofUCUtils::new\_frame(unicap\_data\_buffer\_t\*)': /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:389: undefined reference toavpicture_fill’
/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:391: undefined reference to sws\_scale' /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:397: undefined reference toavpicture_layout’
./openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.o: In function ofUCUtils::close\_unicap()': /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:451: undefined reference toavpicture_free’
./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.o: In function gst\_buffer\_unref': /usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst/gstbuffer.h:363: undefined reference togst_mini_object_unref’
./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.o: In function gst\_message\_unref': /usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst/gstmessage.h:319: undefined reference togst_mini_object_unref’
./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.o: In function on\_new\_buffer\_from\_source': /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.cpp:147: undefined reference tog_type_check_instance_cast’
./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.o: In function appsink\_plugin\_init': /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.cpp:170: undefined reference togst_element_register’
./openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.o: In function ofVideoPlayer': /home/viande/openframeworks/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_linux\_cb\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.cpp:223: undefined reference tog_threads_got_initialized’
/home/viande/openframeworks/of_preRelease_v0.06_linux_cb_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.cpp:224: undefined …

etc…

I try with the GStream package but I have the same result.
Can you show me your .cprojet file in order to compare paths ?