devc++ and .06

Hey, I’m trying to get .06 to work with Dev C++.

What I think is going on:
For some reason it can’t find ofMain.h, even though it finds all the other header files (apparently). This is the bold section of the compile log below.

Although maybe:
`NMRecPtr’ has not been declared is the only error (the italic bold below)

Please help, I really want to start using .06 3d model loader! Thanks!
-Steve

This is my compile log:

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: “C:\Documents and Settings\James\Desktop\OF\0.06\apps\textureExample\Makefile.win”
Executing make…
make.exe -f “C:\Documents and Settings\James\Desktop\OF\0.06\apps\textureExample\Makefile.win” all
g++.exe -c src/main.cpp -o obj/main.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"…/…/libs/glu" -I"…/…/libs/freeImage" -I"…/…/libs/RtAudio" -I"…/…/libs/fmodex/inc" -I"…/…/libs/videoInput/include" -I"…/…/libs/glee/include" -I"…/…/libs/glut" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/app" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/graphics" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/utils" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/sound" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/video" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/communication" -I"…/…/libs/openFrameworks/events" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/Poco/include" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/Poco/include/Poco" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/QTDevWin/CIncludes" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/openFrameworks" -Wno-multichar

In file included from C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/QTDevWin/CIncludes/MacWindows.h:29,
from C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/QTDevWin/CIncludes/QTML.h:29,
from …/…/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofQtUtils.h:17,
from …/…/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofVideoPlayer.h:26,
from …/…/libs/openFrameworks/ofMain.h:40,
from src/main.cpp:1:

C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/QTDevWin/CIncludes/AppleEvents.h:267: error: NMRecPtr' has not been declared C:/Documents and Settings/James/Desktop/OF/0.06/libs/QTDevWin/CIncludes/AppleEvents.h:268: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration ofnmReqPtr’ with no type

disregard. apologies. I just switched to code::blocks.