Debug throwing errors

Hello everyone!
I’m new to openFrameworks. I began using it under Linux, and had no problems building and running projects. However the framerate of every project was too low, so I switched to Windows using Visual Studio 2010 Express.

If I choose to build and run with “Debug” selected I get the following error:

1>------ Build started: Project: openframeworksLib, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\Win32\Microsoft.Cpp.Win32.Targets(511,5): error MSB8008: Specified platform toolset (v110) is not installed or invalid. Please make sure that a supported PlatformToolset value is selected.
2>------ Build started: Project: emptyExample, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2> testApp.cpp
2> main.cpp
2> Generating Code…
2>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\lib\vs2010\openframeworksLibDebug.lib’
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I have checked, and effectively openframeworksLibDebug.lib doesn’t exist. I had tried copying openframeworksLib and renaming it to the above, but then lots of errors appear and still doesn’t run.

I I choose “Release” mode it builds and run, but I still get an error:

1>------ Build started: Project: openframeworksLib, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\Win32\Microsoft.Cpp.Win32.Targets(511,5): error MSB8008: Specified platform toolset (v110) is not installed or invalid. Please make sure that a supported PlatformToolset value is selected.
2>------ Build started: Project: emptyExample, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2> main.cpp
2> testApp.cpp
2> Generating Code…
2> Creating library bin\emptyExample.lib and object bin\emptyExample.exp
2> emptyExample.vcxproj -> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy\bin\emptyExample.exe
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\Assimp32.dll
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\fmodex.dll
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\fmodexL.dll
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\FreeImage.dll
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\FreeType-6.dll
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\glut32.dll
2> D:\mariano\Code\openframeworks\apps\myApps\emptyExampleBASE - Copy…\export\vs2010\Zlib.dll
2> 7 File(s) copied
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Could anyone please give me a hint on what to do?
Thanks and regards,
Mariano