crash upon compiling

When I compile my application (which has always worked fine, made no changes to app and suddenly I get this error), I get a windows crash error for ld.exe

The build log says:
**||=== Build finished: 0 errors, 58 warnings ===|

Linking console executable: bin\myapp.exe
collect2: ld returned 5 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (1 minutes, 58 seconds)
0 errors, 58 warnings**

I tried with debug release and it says:

Linking console executable: bin\myapp_DEBUG.exe
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTTPMessage::HTTP_1_1 by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net11HTTPMessage8HTTP_1_1E (auto-import)
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTTPRequest::HTTP_POST by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net11HTTPRequest9HTTP_POSTE (auto-import)
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTMLForm::ENCODING_URL by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net8HTMLForm12ENCODING_URLE (auto-import)
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTTPRequest::HTTP_GET by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net11HTTPRequest8HTTP_GETE (auto-import)

C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin\ld.exe: warning: auto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import specified on the command line.
This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols from auto-imported DLLs.Warning: .drectve `-defaultlib:LIBCMT ’ unrecognized

collect2: ld returned 5 exit status

Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTTPMessage::HTTP_1_1 by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net11HTTPMessage8HTTP_1_1E (auto-import)
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTTPRequest::HTTP_POST by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net11HTTPRequest9HTTP_POSTE (auto-import)
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTMLForm::ENCODING_URL by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net8HTMLForm12ENCODING_URLE (auto-import)
Info: resolving Poco::Net::HTTPRequest::HTTP_GET by linking to __imp___ZN4Poco3Net11HTTPRequest8HTTP_GETE (auto-import)

C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin\ld.exe: warning: auto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import specified on the command line.
This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols from auto-imported DLLs.Warning: .drectve `-defaultlib:LIBCMT ’ unrecognized

I am using Poco for Codeblocks from here
http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/poco-for-codeblocks-win/585/0

Do you have any ideas?

Many thanks

hmmmm

simple q, do you have the poco dlls in the right place?

has it worked before with poco?

did you try rebuilding (cleaning old code and rebuilding the whole app) ?

can you post a zip that doesn’t work ? probably best to post apps
(the one that doesn’t work) and libs at this point so we can look at a full package.

take care,
zach

its hard to replicate the problem, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t.

I always see the ‘info:resolving poco::net’ message though, even if the build works. Do any other codeblocks users see this?

Here is a build log for a new project (0 errors, 21 warnings):
http://www.chrisoshea.org/storage/ofw/c-…-rnings.txt

Do you see any warnings in there that I shouldn’t be seeing?

Thanks