the MA/MFA in Computational Arts hacker-artists are proudly showing their end of term projects in the atmospheric St. James Church in New Cross. Works include:
- cool projection mapped generative pieces (using openFrameworks!)
- generative systems printed on paper (using Processing)
- physical computing objects (using Arduino)
- critical theory artefacts
- processing applications & games (Processing)
It’s only a popup and will therefore be on for a few hours on Wednesday… so take advantage while you can!
When: Wednesday 10th of January from 4pm-8pm
Where: In the Church! Come to this place on the map
If you like computational art, you’ll love their work!
Dr Theodoros Papatheodorou
Lecturer in Computational Arts
Computational Arts MA/MFA Programme Leader (website & blog)
Department of Computing, Room 6, 29 St. James
Goldsmiths, University of London