Compiling with SDK 4.2 under Snow Leopard 10.6.6

Hi guys. Im getting a lot of errors building the OF Library with iPhone support. I suspect there is something Im missing here. Im using the version from GIT. I seem to be getting a lot of errors like this:

/Users/oni/Projects/openFrameworksGIT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/iphone/…/…/…/…/addons/ofxiPhone/src/ofAppiPhoneWindow.h:76:0 /Users/oni/Projects/openFrameworksGIT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/iphone/…/…/…/…/addons/ofxiPhone/src/ofAppiPhoneWindow.h:76: error: conflicting return type specified for ‘virtual int ofAppiPhoneWindow::getOrientation()’

There are a few like that that throw the whole game. I reckon I could just modify it to work but I wondered if anyone else was playing with 4.2?

I’ve got the same problem, but with SDK 4.3.

Do you have any suggestions?

IMO the GIT master for iphone is broken and has been for some time.

Yes, obviously it’s broken :slight_smile:
How can I know when it is working again - or it will be on the release of 007?

I grabbed the master last night and have one of my apps compiling with no errors/warnings now. I had to comment-out a few areas and correct any ‘custom’ changes I had made since the last version but now it seems fine. My suggestion would be to work your way through the errors and hopefully you’ll resolve them.

Thanks, Jason

I’ve checked the github and there are many commits after my last visit. Will give it a try later today!