compiling MSAFluid

Hi, I am trying to compile the MSAFluid example on win7 codeblocks.

I already set up all dependencies but I still get a lot of errors, all of them about “undefined references”, this is part of the Build Log.

Compiling: src\main.cpp
Compiling: src\msaFluidParticlesApp.cpp
Linking console executable: bin\msaFluid.exe
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:uuid.lib ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:uuid.lib ’ unrecognized
obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xd0): undefined reference to MSA::FluidSolver::FluidSolver()' obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xed): undefined reference toMSA::FluidDrawerBase::FluidDrawerBase()’
obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x13c): undefined reference to ofxSimpleGuiToo::ofxSimpleGuiToo()' obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x194): undefined reference toMSA::FluidDrawerBase::~FluidDrawerBase()’
obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x1a8): undefined reference to MSA::FluidSolver::~FluidSolver()' obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text$\_ZN3MSA13FluidDrawerGl13createTextureEv[MSA::FluidDrawerGl::createTexture()]+0x12): undefined reference toMSA::FluidSolver::getWidth() const’
obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text$_ZN3MSA13FluidDrawerGl13createTextureEv[MSA::FluidDrawerGl::createTexture()]+0x1f): undefined reference to MSA::FluidSolver::getHeight() const' obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text$\_ZN3MSA13FluidDrawerGlD0Ev[MSA::FluidDrawerGl::~FluidDrawerGl()]+0x58): undefined reference toMSA::FluidDrawerBase::~FluidDrawerBase()’
obj\release\src\main.o:main.cpp:(.text$_ZN3MSA13FluidDrawerGlD0Ev[MSA::FluidDrawerGl::~FluidDrawerGl()]+0x8b): undefined reference to `MSA::FluidDrawerBase::~FluidDrawerBase()’

…and many more…

Any help is apreciated. thanks.

Ricardo

Do you have the header search paths set correctly? I’m on OSX but I remember having to set the header search paths in addition to adding the source paths, basically just “-I/path/to/include”. Also, could there be some problem converting between versions of VS?

Do you mean on the project file?

I know I’m probably missing something, I have no clear the difference between the Linker, Compiler and Unit sections. I haven’t found something like “the anatomy of a cbp file”.

Please take a look at mine.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<CodeBlocks_project_file>

Thanks,

Ricardo

Ah, I didn’t notice that you were using CodeBlocks. I think this is just needing to make sure all the addons are added to the header search path, check here: http://wiki.openframeworks.cc/index.php?title=Adding-addons