||Warning  .drectve `-defaultlib LIBCMT ' unrecognized|
||Warning  .drectve `-defaultlib OLDNAMES ' unrecognized|
||Warning  .drectve `-defaultlib uuid.lib ' unrecognized|
||Warning  .drectve `-defaultlib uuid.lib ' unrecognized|
||Warning  .drectve `/DEFAULTLIB "LIBCMT" /DEFAULTLIB "OLDNAMES" ' unrecognized|
..\..\..\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\lib\win_cb\openFrameworksDebug.lib(ofLog.o)||In function `getModules' |
C \Users\Porjolovsky\Documents\prog\C++\open Frameworks\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.cpp|12|undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'|
..\..\..\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\lib\win_cb\openFrameworksDebug.lib(ofLog.o)||In function `Z11ofLogToFileRKSsb' |
C \Users\Porjolovsky\Documents\prog\C++\open Frameworks\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.cpp|41|undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'|
C \Users\Porjolovsky\Documents\prog\C++\open Frameworks\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.cpp|41|undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'|
..\..\..\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\lib\win_cb\openFrameworksDebug.lib(ofLog.o)||In function `Z14ofLogToConsolev' |
C \Users\Porjolovsky\Documents\prog\C++\open Frameworks\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.cpp|46|undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'|
..\..\..\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\lib\win_cb\openFrameworksDebug.lib(ofLog.o)||In function `ofLog' |
C \Users\Porjolovsky\Documents\prog\C++\open Frameworks\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.cpp|50|undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'|
..\..\..\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\lib\win_cb\openFrameworksDebug.lib(ofLog.o) C \Users\Porjolovsky\Documents\prog\C++\open Frameworks\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.cpp|57|more undefined references to `_Unwind_Resume' follow|
||=== Build finished  6 errors, 17 warnings (0 minutes, 14 seconds) ===|

I’m on a 32 bit Windows 7. The same project I’m trying to compile works OK on a 64 bit Windows 7.
Now I’m using code::blocks 12.11, though I’ve also tried version 13.12, and got the same results.
Almost every example I’ve tried to compile throws this same error, the only one I managed to compile succesfully was the polygonExample in the Graphics folder.

I checked that my compiler was setup correctly, running mingw32-g++.exe from the correct path, and since that was the only solution I found online to similar errors I decided to ask here. It also throws the “undefined reference to ‘__gxx_personality_v0’” error, which doesn’t show here only 'cause I added the line

void *__gxx_personality_v0 = 0;

in a lazy attempt to solve the compiling issues.

Any help will be greatly apreciated.

can you try cleaning everything (the OF library as well as the project) and recompiling. From here:

http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,15436.0.html

it looks like some incompatibility between two differently compiled binaries?