./Compile.sh error after installation

Hello I’m having the problem on the installation of the Openframe wok after i solved on the installation on the ./install_dependecies.sh and continues on the ./compile.sh i got the error here on the ./compile.sh with this error
makefileCommon/compile.core.mk:239: recipe for target ‘/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.o’ failed
make[1]: *** [/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
makefileCommon/compile.core.mk:239: recipe for target ‘/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/of3dPrimitives.o’ failed
make[1]: *** [/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/of3dPrimitives.o] Error 1
makefileCommon/compile.core.mk:239: recipe for target ‘/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofNode.o’ failed
make[1]: *** [/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofNode.o] Error 1
makefileCommon/compile.core.mk:213: recipe for target ‘Debug’ failed
make: *** [Debug] Error 2
there has been a problem compiling Debug OF library
please report this problem in the forums
So if some one having the same problem and already solved this please tell me how to solve this thank you in advance.

can you post a little more of the output. the real error is not really in the lines you posted. it should be some lines above of that. look for error: … or just post the whole output in a text file or similar

1 Like

Ok i’m now copying th error above.

HOST_OS=Linux
checking pkg-config libraries: cairo zlib gstreamer-app-1.0 gstreamer-1.0 gstreamer-video-1.0 gstreamer-base-1.0 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal openssl rtaudio gl glu glew gtk±3.0 libmpg123
HOST_OS=Linux
checking pkg-config libraries: cairo zlib gstreamer-app-1.0 gstreamer-1.0 gstreamer-video-1.0 gstreamer-base-1.0 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal openssl rtaudio gl glu glew gtk±3.0 libmpg123
Compiling /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.cpp
g++ -g3 -Wall -std=c++14 -DGCC_HAS_REGEX -DOF_USING_GTK -DOF_USING_MPG123 -pthread -D_REENTRANT -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/AL -I/usr/include/rtaudio -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/fmodex/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/glfw/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/glfw/include/GLFW -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/kiss/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/poco/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/tess2/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/utf8cpp/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/utf8cpp/include/utf8 -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/app -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/utils -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/events -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/types -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/graphics -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/sound -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/math -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/gl -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/video -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/communication -DDEBUG -MMD -MP -MF /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.d -MT/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.o -o /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.o -c /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.cpp
In file included from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:183:0,
from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/types/ofRectangle.h:4,
from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.h:4,
from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.cpp:1:
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:12066:105: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef void (* PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, const GLfloat*)’
typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, const GLfloat params);
^
In file included from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:181:0,
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:16092:28: note: previous declaration as 'typedef void (
PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, GLfloat*)’
typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, GLfloat* params);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:183:0,
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:12068:103: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef void (* PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, const GLint*)’
typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, const GLint params);
^
In file included from /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:181:0,
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:16094:28: note: previous declaration as 'typedef void (
PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, GLint*)’
typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, GLint* params);
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:12070:96: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef void (* PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTMODELFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, const GLfloat*)’
typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTMODELFVSGIXPROC) (GLenum pname, const GLfloat params);
^
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:16088:28: note: previous declaration as 'typedef void (
PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTMODELFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLfloat*)’

this is a known problem in 0.10 we are about to do a new release that fixes it but meanwhile you can use the nightly builds which already have a fix for this

Ok thank you so much Arturo i will try this out .

Hello When i trying to make on the example file it doesn’t work eventhough ./compile.sh already solved.
HOST_OS=Linux
HOST_OS=Linux
Compiling /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.cpp
g++ -g3 -Wall -std=c++14 -DGCC_HAS_REGEX -DOF_USING_GTK -DOF_USING_MPG123 -pthread -D_REENTRANT -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/AL -I/usr/include/rtaudio -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/fmodex/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/glfw/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/glfw/include/GLFW -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/kiss/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/poco/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/tess2/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/utf8cpp/include -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/utf8cpp/include/utf8 -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/app -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/utils -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/events -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/types -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/graphics -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/sound -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/math -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/gl -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/video -I/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/communication -DDEBUG -MMD -MP -MF /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.d -MT/home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.o -o /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/obj/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.o -c /home/kindredbot/OF/libs/openFrameworks/3d/ofCamera.cpp
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:12066:105: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef void (* PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, const GLfloat*)’
typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, const GLfloat params);
^
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:16092:28: note: previous declaration as 'typedef void (
PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, GLfloat*)’
typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTFVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, GLfloat* params);
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:12068:103: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef void (* PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, const GLint*)’
typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, const GLint params);
^
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:16094:28: note: previous declaration as 'typedef void (
PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLenum, GLint*)’
typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTIVSGIXPROC) (GLenum light, GLenum pname, GLint* params);
/usr/include/GL/glext.h:12070:96: error: conflicting declaration ‘typedef void (* PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTMODELFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, const GLfloat*)’
typedef void (APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTMODELFVSGIXPROC) (GLenum pname, const GLfloat params);
^
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:16088:28: note: previous declaration as 'typedef void (
PFNGLFRAGMENTLIGHTMODELFVSGIXPROC)(GLenum, GLfloat*)’

are you sure you are compiling the examples from the nightly and not from the 0.10 folder? it seems like it’s recompiling OF which wouldn’t happen if you’ve already compiled it with compile.sh

I will recheck i think that i did something wrong with the installation.