Compile msgs Warning: .drectve defaultlib:xxxxxxxx unrecognized

I just installed OF (of_v0.8.4_win_cb_release) and Code:blocks 13.12 (under Windows 7) on a Lenovo T420 laptop.
In trying to compile some code I developed under Mac OS X, I received a bunch of error msgs

Some of the examples compile ok, some also get these msgs.
The ones I tried do run regardless of the msgs.
One program of my own also compiles and runs normally.
I found a similar situation on this forum, but I don’t see how that could apply (also, it is not clear what is the fix for that problem):

These are my msgs:
||=== Build: release in openFrameworksLib (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
||=== Build: release in Flight_instruments (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
||Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized| ||Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized|
||Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized| ||Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized|
||Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:uuid.lib ' unrecognized| ||Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:uuid.lib ’ unrecognized|
||Warning: .drectve `/DEFAULTLIB:“LIBCMT” /DEFAULTLIB:“OLDNAMES” ’ unrecognized|
||=== Build finished: 0 error(s), 17 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 10 second(s)) ===|
||=== Run: release in Flight_instruments (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|

Any suggestions appreciated…

Also see: I get 17 warnings with empty project

You can ignore these warnings, because on win_cb you will always get them with every OF project, but the project will run regardless. As far as I know there is no way to fix this (otherwise I’d like to hear it), so you can only accept it and move on. Perhaps knowing that it has no impact, helps to disregard them.

As was suggested in the linked thread last year, adding this to the Code::Blocks setup guide might be a good idea.

The examples receive the msgs but indeed they do run.

My program creates its output window but does not run.

I did perform the Code::blocks setup guide steps.

I did not mention that my program “talks” to an Arduino, in case it makes a difference. (All of this works nicely under OS X)

Thanks for the suggestions - but no cigar…

I found this — can someone comment on it? Could this be at the root of the problem?

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=45318