Compile error "linker command failed with exit code"

What does it mean? It is not giving any links to my sources, so I don’t have any clue, where to look for errors.

Ld bin/recTexture.app/Contents/MacOS/recTexture normal i386
cd /Users/dandaka/performance/of/apps/myApps/recTexture
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.6
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch i386 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk -L/Users/dandaka/performance/of/apps/myApps/recTexture/bin -F/Users/dandaka/performance/of/apps/myApps/recTexture/bin -F/Users/dandaka/performance/of/apps/myApps/recTexture/…/…/…/libs/glut/lib/osx -filelist /Users/dandaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/recTexture-hclpodfclpaxdbawapagausydjvx/Build/Intermediates/recTexture.build/Release/recTexture.build/Objects-normal/i386/recTexture.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -dead_strip …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoCrypto.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoData.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoDataODBC.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoDataSQLite.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoFoundation.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoNet.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoNetSSL.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoUtil.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoXML.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoZip.a …/…/…/libs/tess2/lib/osx/tess2.a …/…/…/libs/glew/lib/osx/glew.a …/…/…/libs/cairo/lib/osx/cairo-script-interpreter.a …/…/…/libs/cairo/lib/osx/cairo.a …/…/…/libs/cairo/lib/osx/pixman-1.a …/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib …/…/…/libs/rtAudio/lib/osx/rtAudio.a …/…/…/libs/openssl/lib/osx/crypto.a …/…/…/libs/openssl/lib/osx/ssl.a …/…/…/libs/glfw/lib/osx/libglfw3.a -framework Accelerate -framework QTKit -framework GLUT /Users/dandaka/performance/of/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/osx/openFrameworks.a -framework AGL -framework ApplicationServices -framework AudioToolbox -framework Carbon -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreFoundation -framework CoreServices -framework OpenGL -framework QuickTime -framework AppKit -framework Cocoa -framework IOKit -framework CoreVideo -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/dandaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/recTexture-hclpodfclpaxdbawapagausydjvx/Build/Intermediates/recTexture.build/Release/recTexture.build/Objects-normal/i386/recTexture_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/dandaka/performance/of/apps/myApps/recTexture/bin/recTexture.app/Contents/MacOS/recTexture

duplicate symbol _main in:
/Users/dandaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/recTexture-hclpodfclpaxdbawapagausydjvx/Build/Intermediates/recTexture.build/Release/recTexture.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-82227D70F1DD098B.o
/Users/dandaka/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/recTexture-hclpodfclpaxdbawapagausydjvx/Build/Intermediates/recTexture.build/Release/recTexture.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-981C6E51F6C9B966.o
ld: 8 duplicate symbols for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

this means you have two files which have a function called “main” in them – the compiler compiles all the code fine, but when it goes to link, it sees to objects symbols that have the same name. This usually happens when you include the example code from the an addon (by dragging the addon into a project, for example, but neglecting to remove the addon’s example code).