Compilation error with an addon in C (ofxURG)

I’m using WIN10, vs2015 and of_v20170714_vs_release.
I’m trying to run the ofxURG addon of Underdoeg

on the windows platform.
I’ve done some minor update to make the code compile (some ofVec2f changed by ofPoint to match some ofPolyline functions) with this version of Openframeworks but I’m still getting some mysterious LNK errors :

1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_initialize référencé dans la fonction “public: void __thiscall ofxURG::setup(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits,class std::allocator >)” (?setup@ofxURG@@QAEXV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_connect référencé dans la fonction “private: void __thiscall ofxURG::setupInternal(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits,class std::allocator >)” (?setupInternal@ofxURG@@AAEXV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_disconnect référencé dans la fonction “public: virtual __thiscall ofxURG::~ofxURG(void)” (??1ofxURG@@UAE@XZ)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_error référencé dans la fonction “private: void __thiscall ofxURG::printLastError(void)” (?printLastError@ofxURG@@AAEXXZ)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_dataMax référencé dans la fonction “private: void __thiscall ofxURG::readSensorCapabilities(void)” (?readSensorCapabilities@ofxURG@@AAEXXZ)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_maxDistance référencé dans la fonction “private: void __thiscall ofxURG::readSensorCapabilities(void)” (?readSensorCapabilities@ofxURG@@AAEXXZ)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_minDistance référencé dans la fonction “private: void __thiscall ofxURG::readSensorCapabilities(void)” (?readSensorCapabilities@ofxURG@@AAEXXZ)
1>ofxURG.obj : error LNK2019: symbole externe non résolu _urg_setSkipLines référencé dans la fonction “public: void __thiscall ofxURG::setStepSize(int)” (?setStepSize@ofxURG@@QAEXH@Z)

All the functions mentionned in this 14 errors are called by ofxURG and are well defined in the urg_ctrl.c file.
Do I need to mention that the code is in C ?
The obj files are corrdectly write in the obj/Debug folder. I don’t get why it can’t find it.
Any ideas ?

You can find the modified addon at

and the ofApp at

I’ve compile the c code as a lib and it’s working …