Clang LLMV Error

Today I got the following error:

clang: error: no such file or directory: ‘/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h’
clang: warning: -lpthread: ‘linker’ input unused when ‘-c’ is present
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1

I’m not sure how to fix this, I’m running Xcode 4.3.2, OS Lion and OF preRelease v007

OF preRelease for iPhone works fine

Fix it, Base SDK was set to Current OS change it to Latest Mac OS and everything is fine again

I just ran into this issue as well. If using Xcode 4+, make sure you do this for both the PROJECT and TARGET. From the Project Navigator to the left, click on Xcode project. With the PROJECT item selected, enable “Combined,” click the “Build Settings” tab, and find the “Base SDK” setting. Choose “Latest OS X (OS X 10.8).” Do the same with TARGET selected, else the error will persist.

I have tried to run some OF addons example (ofxBlobsManager and ofxCamshift) and got the same issue. However, it seems like the suggestion from above comments does not work in my case. I have changed the “Base SDK” to "Latest OS X (OS X 10.8) both in “Project” and “Target”, but it does not fix the error.

Are there anyone could help? Would be really appreciated.
I use Xcode 4.6.3, OS X 10.8.4 32-bit

i will tag my issue on this thread too.

i am running osx 10.8.5 with xcode 4.6.3 and the newest OF 0.8

i can compile fine for Debug mode but when i switch to release i get this compile error:

clang: error: no such file or directory: ‘/Applications/of_v0.8.0_osx_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/osx/openFrameworks.a’

i have no idea why?

turns out the copy of OF i downloaded did not have openFrameworks.a in
of_v0.8.0_osx_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/osx