Can't use Boost serialization with OF generated projects

I am using Boost serialization to save classes to files. When I create a ‘Console Application’ in Visual Studio, I am able to serialize/deserialize a class.
However, when I try doing this in Visual Studio projects generated with the OF project generator, I get this error:

err

I am new to C++ and Visual Studio so I am struggling to figure out why this is happening. I’ve tried creating a new OF project and it still doesn’t work, but it works in new VS Console Application projects.

At the moment, there is no red under the '#include" statement, and Intellisense seems to understand i.e. what boost::archive::text_oarchive is.

In both my Console App and OF projects, I’ve added “C:\Program Files\Cpp_Libs\boost\boost_1_62_0” to the C/C++ > Additional Include Directories.

For Linker>Input>Additional Depenencies I added this “kernel32.lib;user32.lib;gdi32.lib;winspool.lib;comdlg32.lib;advapi32.lib;shell32.lib;ole32.lib;oleaut32.lib;uuid.lib;odbc32.lib;odbccp32.lib” into the OF project from the Console App (as it appeared to be missing from the OF settings) but that didn’t do anything.

Does anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Thanks.