Can't properly include my class from an external .h/.cpp file

In a fresh OF project(VS15), I successfully managed to create and access my class named person from an external definition. But I am having problems doing the same on the project I’ve been working in the past week. I know it’s a rather basic question, but I’ve spend a few hours without being able to figure out what I am missing, or if there is a conflict.

At the top of ofApp.h I have #include "person.h"
The class is accessible in ofApp.cpp when I do this within the ofApp::draw() function

person someone = person();
	someone.draw();

But for some reason, declaring person bob; inside class ofApp in ofApp.h gives me the following two errors even if person.h is included at the top of the same file.

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	C3646	'bob': unknown override specifier (compiling source file src\person.cpp)	we	d:\mystuff\ch3\dev\visual studio 2015\of_v0.9.8_vs_release\apps\myapps\we\src\ofApp.h	90	

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	C4430	missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (compiling source file src\person.cpp)	we	d:\mystuff\ch3\dev\visual studio 2015\of_v0.9.8_vs_release\apps\myapps\we\src\ofApp.h	90	

How is it possible for person to be accessible in the .cpp file but not in the .h one?

I believe I am defining the class in the exact same way in the fresh project where it work. Is there a chance that the definition may be conflicting with other libraries?
The full source code is in gihub.

thank you

At the top of the person.h I had

#include "ofApp.h"
rather than
#include "ofMain.h"

So I guess it was irrelevant that ofMain.h was included within ofApp.h and I need to include it to any class file that uses OF functionality.