cant deploy to anything but iOS6

when i try to use the iphone 5.1 simulator i get a runtime error after the splash screen loads

dyld::fastBindLazySymbol(ImageLoader**, unsigned long)

im using the iOS6 SDK, deployment target 4.3. any idea what the problem is?

console output

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _objc_setProperty_nonatomic
Referenced from: /Users/rich/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/5.1/Applications/2E001D16-49BE-4A23-BA8E-BECEABECF62E/vboExample.app/vboExample
Expected in: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator5.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation

dyld: Symbol not found: _objc_setProperty_nonatomic
Referenced from: /Users/rich/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/5.1/Applications/2E001D16-49BE-4A23-BA8E-BECEABECF62E/vboExample.app/vboExample
Expected in: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator5.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation

its working now, i switched to the ios5.1 sdk, then switched back to 6 and it could deploy to any target. xcode must have needed to at least know the path in history to the 5.1 sdk if it was to use 6 to deploy to 5.1.

lost of other weird shit in xcode around portrait and landscape, hopefully its just a simulator issue.

I have the same error, but XCode 4.5 does not have the 5.1 SDK anymore. The weird thing is that, if I create a new iOS application, this works. There is seems to be a problem with how Openframeworks is setup.

I installed the iOS 5.0 and 4.3 simulators and no longer have any problems deploying for old versions.