Can't compile on qt on windows error: Process failed with exit code 2

Hi there, help please.

After renaming OF_TARGET_WINGCC to OF_TARGET_MINGW in ofUtils.cpp and putting the path to tesselator.h in ofConstants.h

I solved the this errors but in the end I get this error from Qt:
error: Process failed with exit code 2.
error: The following products could not be built for configuration qtc_Unnamed_a6d8ac80-debug:

I cannot add a debugger I only have a compiler defined on Qt, is that the problem?
I added the paths to environment variables and Qt do not automatically recognize anything.

Thanks

Hello,

Can you detail your installation ? Do you have “Qt” installed or just “Qt Creator” ? Did you install MSYS2 ? or are you just using the default Qt compiler ? You may need to create a specific configuration to use the MSYS2/mingw32 compiler.

Hi, I installed Qt creator a did what is said on instructions, I do not have qmake on my machine nor cmake so cannot put a qt version. I cannot put a debugger as well.

I saw a post of someone saying that with qt, everything is configured by default. Ill try that next.

What do you think?

No go. I installed qt with mingw, now I have everything ok in configs but code 2 error pops again.:expressionless:

Hi,

I manage to have it working by modifying the following lines in libs\openFrameworksCompiled\project\qtcreator\openFrameworks.qbs :

//line 110 was : var qbsCmd = new Command(product.make, ['Release','-j4']);
var qbsCmd = new Command("sh ", ['-c', 'make', 'Release','-j4']);

You should do the same with the Debug some lines above.
Hope it helps.

No, when I try to compile trough msys2 shell I get:

make[2]: *** [/c/of_v0.9.0/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/msys2/obj/Release/libs/openFrameworks/3d/of3dPrimitives.o] Error 1
makefileCommon/compile.core.mk:205: recipe for target ‘Release’ failed
make[1]: *** [Release] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/c/of_v0.9.0/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project’
/c/of_v0.9.0/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:126: recipe for target ‘Release’ failed
make: *** [Release] Error 2

I did compile with msys2 on my 64bit machine. do not know what i did. I only changed machine.

II try now with qt.

EDIT: No go, still code 2 error with Qt. Do you think that is still something wrong with openFraneworks.qbs?