Can't compile OF examples using Emscripten

Until yesterday, I could compile OF project using Emscripten without any problem.

But today, I updated emsdk to the latest version and since then, I can no longer build OF examples.

The strange thing is that even if I download older emsdk version, it still doesn’t work. I’m not sure if it’s just my computer’s problem.

Here’s the error message I get when I build 3DPrimitivesExample:

error: undefined symbol: _ZNKSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE5rfindEcj

warning: To disable errors for undefined symbols use -s ERROR_ON_UNDEFINED_SYMBOLS=0

error: undefined symbol: _ZNKSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE7compareEjjPKcj

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE5eraseEjj

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE6appendEPKcj

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE6appendEjc

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE6resizeEjc

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE7replaceEjjPKcj

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE7reserveEj

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEE9__grow_byEjjjjjj

error: undefined symbol: ZNSt3__212basic_stringIcNS_11char_traitsIcEENS_9allocatorIcEEEC1ERKS5_jjRKS4

error: undefined symbol: _ZNSt3__213basic_ostreamIcNS_11char_traitsIcEEE5writeEPKci

error: undefined symbol: _Znaj

error: undefined symbol: _ZnajRKSt9nothrow_t

error: undefined symbol: _Znwj

error: undefined symbol: _ZnwjRKSt9nothrow_t

Error: Aborting compilation due to previous errors

shared:ERROR: ‘/Users/cuinjune/emsdk/node/8.9.1_64bit/bin/node /Users/cuinjune/emsdk/fastcomp/emscripten/src/compiler.js /tmp/tmpjQ4ZC2.txt /Users/cuinjune/Zack/openFrameworks/openFrameworks-master/addons/ofxEmscripten/libs/html5video/lib/emscripten/library_html5video.js /Users/cuinjune/Zack/openFrameworks/openFrameworks-master/addons/ofxEmscripten/libs/html5audio/lib/emscripten/library_html5audio.js /Users/cuinjune/emsdk/fastcomp/emscripten/src/library_pthread_stub.js’ failed (1)

make[1]: *** [bin/3DPrimitivesExample.html] Error 1

make: *** [Release] Error 2

Can somebody please confirm whether OF examples work fine using Emscripten? (after updating to the latest version)

I would really appreciate if anyone can spend 5 minutes to confirm this.

Here’s the link to the instruction page: https://openframeworks.cc/setup/emscripten/

I tested this using openFrameworks-masters on both macOS and Ubuntu.

@arturo Would you mind checking out the issue?
I posted an issue on the github repo:

I also asked this question on the stackoverflow: (bounty opened)

Thank you in advance!!!