Cannot create win_cb cbp files in windows

When running createProjects.py in windows, I’m getting the following messages. It’s looking for a file in this location that does not exist in the github repository as far as I can tell:
**apps\devApps\win_cb\emptyExample_win_cb.cbp

C:\Users\ksimmons\Desktop\openframeworks-openFrameworks-1e4691f\scripts\win_cb>createProjects.py  
generating C:\Users\ksimmons\Desktop\openframeworks-openFrameworks-1e4691f\apps\examples\advanced3dExample  
Traceback (most recent call last):  
  File "C:\Users\ksimmons\Desktop\openframeworks-openFrameworks-1e4691f\scripts\win_cb\createProjects.py", line 193, in <module>  
    createProject(os.path.join(of_root,'apps','examples',example))  
  File "C:\Users\ksimmons\Desktop\openframeworks-openFrameworks-1e4691f\scripts\win_cb\createProjects.py", line 159, in createProject  
    shutil.copyfile(template['full_cbp'],os.path.join(project_path,project_name+'.cbp'))  
  File "C:\Python26\lib\shutil.py", line 52, in copyfile  
    fsrc = open(src, 'rb')  
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\ksimmons\\Desktop\\openframeworks-openFrameworks-1e4691f\\apps\\devApps\\win_cb\\emptyExample_win_cb.cbp'  

C:\Users\ksimmons\Desktop\openframeworks-openFrameworks-1e4691f\scripts\win_cb>  

Probably a bug left over from restructuring the projects in oF for 007. Wait for Arturo to confirm that.

yes, sorry, it seems i left that file uncommitted, i’m not in my computer right now but will upload it later

Thanks! Wasn’t sure if I was just missing something simple – I should learn to generate my own cbp’s but haven’t had a chance to deeply explore that yet.

it should work now

confirmed fixed. the newer ofVideoPlayer stuff is working much better for me and this allowed me to get bootstrapped this morning :slight_smile: