Cannot compile OF on Debian---gstreamer issue

Hi there
Im trying to install OF on debian but could not find how to solve this error:

Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
#above is  spanish. Means: the following packages have uncomplete dependencies
gstreamer1.0-alsa : Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.4) pero no va a instalarse
gstreamer1.0-libav : Depende: libavcodec54 (>= 6:9.1-1) pero no es instalable o libavcodec-extra-54 (>= 6:9.13) pero no es instalable
Depende: libavformat54 (>= 6:9.1-1) pero no es instalable
Depende: libavutil52 (>= 6:9.1-1) pero no es instalable
Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.2) pero no va a instalarse
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad : Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 (= 1.2.4-1~bpo70+1) pero no va a instalarse
Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.0) pero no va a instalarse   Depende: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) pero 1:0.4.16-2 va a ser instalado
gstreamer1.0-plugins-base : Depende: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) pero 1:0.4.16-2 va a ser instalado
Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.4) pero no va a instalarse
gstreamer1.0-plugins-good : Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.1) pero no va a instalarse
Depende: liborc-0.4-0 (>= 1:0.4.18) pero 1:0.4.16-2 va a ser instalado
 gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio : Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.0.0) pero no va a instalarse
gstreamer1.0-x : Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.2.4) pero no va a instalarse
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev : Depende: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (= 1.2.4-1~bpo70+1) pero no va a instalarse

The thing is that I have gstreamer already installed (I did this way)

Any clue??

that’s a really old version of the gstreamer sdk that is not supported anymore. debian has much newer versions of gstreamer in their official repos.

the sdk repo is probably conflicting with the versions that need to be installed. try removing that repository and running the script again.

in any case OF should be able to run with and older gstreamer so if you need to keep that version for some reason you can also modify the install dependencies script to remove the installation of gstreamer

Thanks Arturo.
Ok. I’ve remove it from the sources.list. Now, when try to compile again, it asked me to install the dependencies:

checking pkg-config libraries:   cairo zlib gstreamer-app-0.10 gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal openssl libpulse-simple alsa gl glu glew gtk+-3.0
makefileCommon/config.shared.mk:260: *** couldn't find some pkg-config packages, did you run the latest install_dependencies.sh?.  Stop.
there has been a problem compiling Debug OF library
please report this problem in the forums
chown: cannot access `../lib/linux64/*': No such file or directory

I redo ./install_dependencies.sh on …/linux/debian path, and sends the same message with this at the end:

E: No se pudieron corregir los problemas, usted ha retenido paquetes rotos.
# Cannot solve the problems, you have retaining broken pacakges
error installing gstreamer, there could be an error with your internet connection
 if the error persists, please report an issue in github: http://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/issues

If I do run codeblocks, skipping all this, it will work with OF as expected??

Ok.
Now I’ve removed the gstreamer stuff on install_dependencies.sh and no errors were sent.

But when I try ./compileOF.sh on the path …/scripts/linux, writes the same error:

checking pkg-config libraries:   cairo zlib gstreamer-app-0.10 gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-video-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 libudev freetype2 fontconfig sndfile openal openssl libpulse-simple alsa gl glu glew gtk+-3.0
makefileCommon/config.shared.mk:260: *** couldn't find some pkg-config packages, did you run the latest install_dependencies.sh?.  Stop.
there has been a problem compiling Debug OF library
please report this problem in the forums
chown: cannot access `../lib/linux64/*': No such file or directory

Why is asking again for gstreamer packages??

it might need some extra package that is not installed in the system yet. it seems those packages you installed broke the repositories somehow, try to completely remove them from the system and then install the correct ones with the install_dependencies script