Cannot compile examples from ofxFft

Good afternoon,

I really needed a library to perform a fast fourier tranform for me, and there was nothing available that was in any way documented or already compiled (at least for windows users)
I tried using FFTW - their dll did not have any functions that were called from the examples,
KissFFT - source code would not compile, missing header files, external dependencies, etc. no windows support with both libraries
So I came upon this post http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/ofxfft:-fftw-±kiss-fft-wrapper/2184/60
that has some fft examples for the FFT addon for OpenFrameworks,
In the process of following the directions at the bottom of the page:

Installed CodeBlocks 10/05
Install Open frameworks,
Installed additional dependencies for MinGW as mentioned in the documentation
Install ofxFft into of_v0071_vs2010_release\addons
Install ofxFft-examples-cb.zip into of_v0071_vs2010_release\apps\addonsExamples

When attempting to build one of the examples
It came back with
mingw32-g++.exe: obj\release\addons\ofxFft\src\ofxEasyFft.o: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: …\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: …\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoUtilmt.a: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: …\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoXMLmt.a: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: …\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoFoundationmt.a: No such file or directory

I understand this is probably becasue these examples were built for ofxFftw and not the newer ofxFft

So then I tried running one of the ofxFft examples by copying it to the examples/addons folder.

I got the following errors:

It seems that all of the include folders were not included in the OpenFrameworks installation

How can I include all of these without having to add each one as an additional search directory
I checked and these files do exist.

Thanks

…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofConstants.h|66|error: GL\glew.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofConstants.h|67|error: GL\wglew.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofConstants.h|167|error: tesselator.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|5|error: ofTypes.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\events\ofEvents.h|4|error: ofPoint.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|15|error: ofBaseTypes.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|17|error: ofColor.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|19|error: ofRectangle.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|23|error: ofMath.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|24|error: ofVectorMath.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|35|error: ofFbo.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|36|error: ofGLRenderer.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|37|error: ofGLUtils.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|38|error: ofLight.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|39|error: ofMaterial.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|40|error: ofShader.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|41|error: ofTexture.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|42|error: ofVbo.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|43|error: ofVboMesh.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofCairoRenderer.h|4|error: cairo-features.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofCairoRenderer.h|5|error: cairo-pdf.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofCairoRenderer.h|6|error: cairo-svg.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofCairoRenderer.h|7|error: cairo.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofCairoRenderer.h|10|error: ofMatrix4x4.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofPath.h|8|error: ofMesh.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|78|error: of3dUtils.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|79|error: ofCamera.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|80|error: ofEasyCam.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\ofMain.h|82|error: ofNode.h: No such file or directory|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofConstants.h|168|error: ‘TESSindex’ does not name a type|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|25|error: variable or field ‘ofSetLoggerChannel’ declared void|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|25|error: ‘ofPtr’ was not declared in this scope|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|25|error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|25|error: ‘loggerChannel’ was not declared in this scope|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|87|error: ‘ofPtr’ has not been declared|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|87|error: expected ‘,’ or ‘…’ before ‘<’ token|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|106|error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ofPtr’ with no type|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofLog.h|106|error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofThread.h|181|error: ‘ofMutex’ does not name a type|
…\libs\openFrameworks\events\ofEvents.h|24|error: ‘ofPoint’ does not name a type|
…\libs\openFrameworks\communication\ofSerial.h|38|error: ‘ofSerialDeviceInfo’ was not declared in this scope|
…\libs\openFrameworks\communication\ofSerial.h|38|error: template argument 1 is invalid|
…\libs\openFrameworks\communication\ofSerial.h|38|error: template argument 2 is invalid|
…\libs\openFrameworks\communication\ofSerial.h|64|error: ‘ofSerialDeviceInfo’ was not declared in this scope|
…\libs\openFrameworks\communication\ofSerial.h|64|error: template argument 1 is invalid|
…\libs\openFrameworks\communication\ofSerial.h|64|error: template argument 2 is invalid|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofPolyline.h|13|error: ‘ofPoint’ was not declared in this scope|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofPolyline.h|13|error: template argument 1 is invalid|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofPolyline.h|13|error: template argument 2 is invalid|
…\libs\openFrameworks\graphics\ofPolyline.h|19|error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ofPoint’ with no type|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options…|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 0 warnings ===|

It looks like your paths are wrong, i.e. the compiler doesn’t know where all the files it needs are. Could you try creating a new project and copying the source files into that new project? An OF project actually has two projects in it, the core OF library and the project that you’re trying to build. If the core OF project is messed up it’s pretty hard to get it right.