Cannot compile a local addon with libraries

Heyho people,
is someone working with local addons instead of global ones?

I am not able to compile an addons with an dylib dependency.
Not sure this is a bug from my side or an of bug. can someone confirm that local addons which use libraries work?
having the same addon globally installed work without problems. other addons not including any library seem to work.

duplicate symbol __ZN6ofxGit10repository12isRepositoryEv in:
    obj/osx/Release/local_addons/ofxGit2/src/ofxGit2.o
    /Users/thomasgeissl/projects/openFrameworks/apps/devApps/ofPackageManager/obj/osx/Release/addons/ofxGit2/src/ofxGit2.o
duplicate symbol __ZN6ofxGit10repository13getCommitHashEv in:
    /Users/thomasgeissl/projects/openFrameworks/apps/devApps/ofPackageManager/obj/osx/Release/addons/ofxGit2/src/ofxGit2.o
duplicate symbol __ZN6ofxGit10repository8checkoutENSt3__112basic_stringIcNS1_11char_traitsIcEENS1_9allocatorIcEEEE in:
duplicate symbol __ZN6ofxGit10repository5cloneENSt3__112basic_stringIcNS1_11char_traitsIcEENS1_9allocatorIcEEEE in:
duplicate symbol __ZN6ofxGit10repositoryC2ENSt3__112basic_stringIcNS1_11char_traitsIcEENS1_9allocatorIcEEEE in:
duplicate symbol __ZN6ofxGit10repositoryC1ENSt3__112basic_stringIcNS1_11char_traitsIcEENS1_9allocatorIcEEEE in:
ld: 6 duplicate symbols for architecture x86_64

thanks a lot

are you using makefiles or xcode? it seems it’s picking the addon from two locations but not sure why it should work with local addons without problem. can you post your addons.make?

i am using the makefiles.
here is my addons.make.

ofxUnitTests
local_addons/ofxGit2
local_addons/ofxCommandLineUtils

when testing i installed ofxGit2 as a global addon. i ran make clean after doing the tests. even if i remove the addons from the global ones it still gives me the same error.

if you have time and want to give it a try. you can clone the app and run scripts/clone_addons.sh.