Can iphone OF apps be validated by Apple??

Hello,

I projeted to develop applications for iPhone using OF,
I would like to put it on AppStore,

As OF iphone is a little bit different of iPhone SDK official, I would like to know if an application based on OF ever been validated by apple??

Do you think that it can caused trouble to be validated by Apple??

Thanks

Hi, there are loads of openframeworks apps on the appstore and there is no problem in terms of being approved (as long as you conform with their requests in your design!!)

OF iphone is actually not at all different to using the official iphone SDK. in fact it does use the official iphone SDK and it is simply a set of C++ classes ON TOP OF the iphone SDK.

Ok, so no worries about that !
Thanks!!

[quote author=“memo”]Hi, there are loads of openframeworks apps on the appstore and there is no problem in terms of being approved (as long as you conform with their requests in your design!!)

OF iphone is actually not at all different to using the official iphone SDK. in fact it does use the official iphone SDK and it is simply a set of C++ classes ON TOP OF the iphone SDK.[/quote]

Is it possible that OF iPhone classes could be treated as an “undocumented API” by Apple, leading to rejection?

Nope :slight_smile:

That is only referring to using undocumented apple code. ie code that is part of the iPhone SDK that apple has hidden from the developer.

[quote author=“theo”]Nope :smiley: Excellent!