Call for projects: OF presentation at FITC Toronto

Hi all,
I am scheduled to give a presentation on openFrameworks in late April at the FITC event in toronto. Here’s a link to the presentation description:
http://www.fitc.ca/events/presentations/presentation.cfm?event=124&presentation-id=1958
“Advanced features and extensions will be discussed through highlighting select projects developed by the openFrameworks community, including technical and conceptual considerations.”

I’m putting out a call for projects that will be highlighted in this presentation. Projects should be complete and have been exhibited/displayed publically, have good documentation, and willingness to share either code samples or detailed information as to how the project was made, i.e. what built in features of OF are used, what addons are used or if you developed an addon for the project, even better. The idea is to showcase what the OF community is capable of, who’s making interesting work, and to some extent how it was done. Ideally I’d like to do a short skype interview with the artists/authors of each project and cut that together with some video or photo documentation of each project.

These are projects that I’ll be using to represent the OF community, so please submit your best work! If you have a project you’d like to be considered for this presentation, please email me:

timothy dot scaffidi at gmail dot com
Include FITC and openFrameworks in the subject, project description and link to documentation in the body including an explanation of why you think this project is a good representation of the advanced features of OF.

Deadline for submissions is March 31st

Looking forward to the submissions!