c++ / openGL Developer at onformative
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: full time / part time
We are currently seeking a Developer to join our team permanently to work on a wide range of upcoming projects. The candidate will work closely with our Visual Designers, Creative Director, Technical Director and Project Managers to bring high profile projects for global brands and partners to life. The responsibilities include selecting appropriate technologies, working closely with the creatives to turn visual concepts into code, working on prototypes and being responsible for the development and delivery of the final product.
- Prior experience with the OpenGL pipeline and GLSL (OpenGL ES 2.0 / 3.0 is a plus)
- Experience with a creative coding tool/framework such as Processing, OpenFrameworks, Cinder or three.js
- Good visual prototyping skills
- Knowledge of git versioning control system
- Strive for writing clean and maintainable code
The position is available from early next year (2019) based on-site at our studio in Berlin. Salary to be determined based on experience. Full time applications preferred, part time and freelance applicants also welcome.
onformative is a studio for digital art and design based in Berlin, Germany. Our work consists of self-initiated and commissioned projects across media, to challenge the boundaries between art, design and technology. Learn more at onformative. com.
How To Apply:
Please email your CV, GitHub profile and portfolio as a PDF or web links to firstname.lastname@example.org