building ofxControlPanel with makefile

hi,
i began to explore guis addons in openframeworks.
i tried ofxControlPanel, downloaded from here: https://github.com/ofTheo/ofxControlPanel

i’m on ubuntu and i’m going to use makefile.

i’ve copied:

• addons from ofTheo-ofxControlPanel-3e63090/src/ofxControlPanel/ to of_path/addons

• example source from /ofTheo-ofxControlPanel-3e63090/ to of_path/apps/test_apps

• make, config.make from emptyExample, and added addons.make with ofxControlPanel string

• copied ofTheo-ofxControlPanel-3e63090/src/vectorField/ in ofTheo-ofxControlPanel-3e63090/src (i tried to add as addons, some error, in this way it works, ok for now

after some warnings make stops with this error:

In file included from …/…/…/addons/ofxControlPanel/src/simpleFileLister.h:4,
from …/…/…/addons/ofxControlPanel/src/guiTypeFileLister.h:7,
from …/…/…/addons/ofxControlPanel/src/guiIncludes.h:28,
from …/…/…/addons/ofxControlPanel/src/ofxControlPanel.h:5,
from src/testApp.h:6,
from src/testApp.cpp:1:
…/…/…/addons/ofxDirList/src/ofxDirList.h:3: fatal error: ofDirectoryLister.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

i’ve tried to look and i’ve seen some deprecation warning in ofxDirList.h but i don’t know hot to resolve
some advice?

EDIT: mayebe this is the wrong section of the forum, sorry…

ofDirectoryLister was a new class in OF 007 (github) but we’ve changed it to ofDirectory. so if you’ll need to change every appearance of ofDirectoryLister to ofDirectory.

i had to delete an include on dirlist.h, add one include (mayebe not necessary in debug mode) and ome other little changes i don’t remember, but it works nicely.
thanks!

ps. well… with a lot of warning ; )