Body Paint and Portrait Machine at NEXT in Aarhus, Denmark

Hi guys,

My colleague Esben Hardenberg tried to contact you last week but as we haven’t heard from you, I’m hoping that you can help me this way.

I’m responsible for exibitions at Innovation Lab, which is an international knowledge centre for new technology. Innovation Lab is a non-profit organization.
Our biggest, annual event is called NEXT (Nordic EXceptional Trendshop). This year’s NEXT will be bigger than ever, as it will be held during the days of The Aarhus Festival. NEXT attracts all sorts of people including both the printed and broadcast media, students, people with an interest in the technologies business wise and also everyday people with a passion for what’s moving in the world of emerging technology.

You can read more about NEXT by clicking this link: http://www.innovationlab.dk/next
The exhibition will take place in Aarhus, Denmark on the 30thof August - 3rd of September 2010.

We are very interested in exhibiting “Body Paint” and “Portrait Machine” at NEXT. Could you help us with that? Is the software open source so that we only need to get hardware to make it work, or do we have to freight the two projects to Denmark?

Feel free to contact me at hannah@ilab.dk or +45 2921 3461.
Bestr regrads,
Hannah

[quote author=“Hannah Morgan”]Hi guys,

My colleague Esben Hardenberg tried to contact you last week but as we haven’t heard from you, I’m hoping that you can help me this way.
[/quote]

Hi Hannah,

Please try contacting the author of those projects

www.msavisuals.com

and

www.theowatson.com