Are you a creative coder interested in blending generative with performance art?

Hi!

My name’s Alex, I run a hybrid arts practice called Aeon Industries that creates new modes of storytelling by blending different disciplines from art, theatre, music and digital technology.

Right now we are working on a new project that converts audience attention + interaction into the basis for a generative avatar combining sound and visual. I am working with a hardware developer & ableton composer, but looking for a co-coder who is able to help us figure out a few puzzles, and build a piece of software that acts as a functional throughput controller for other output softwares, and has a visual output itself.

We’re looking to show the piece in London in January, you don’t need to be based here but would be a bonus!

Hope to connect with some interesting talents out there :slight_smile:

Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex,
your project looks interesting, may be we can have a chat and see if we can collaborate on this. Unfortunately I do not live in London but it’s neither not too far from here, a few visits could easily be arranged if needed.
I can tell you about some of my previous works if you like, just let me know :slight_smile:

Davide

Hi! My name is Flor and I’m a multimedia engineer based in Barcelona.
I really love your work and will be very happy if I could collaborate in any way…

You can check some projects I’ve worked here: www.florsalatino.com

Hope we can chat someday! :slight_smile:

Don’t lose time with them, I wrote both here and by PM and they never answered. May be they already got who they were looking for but failing to answer is not what you expect from a professional.

Thank you for the replies, I was actually overwhelmed how many I received, and how many great portfolios are out there!
@Davide, I apologise I didn’t get back to you, I actually missed your message at the time.
I have found someone for now!!