Application crash while looking for libs under arm64 instead of armv7

HI, I’m using OF under Linux and I’m totally falled in love with it, so I wanted to try on Android.
I’ve compiled fine with Android studio but when I try any of the examples (on my device via adb) the application crash because it search library in arm64 folder that doesn’t exist, the error log said that on loadlibrary function.

I never developed on Android device, is it possible to change target from armv7 to arm64 or make the application to look for libs on the right folder?

Many thanks :smile:

the error is like:

E/AndroidRuntime﹕ FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: cc.openframeworks.androidImageExample, PID: 357
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/cc.openframeworks.androidImageExample-1/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/cc.openframeworks.androidImageExample-1/lib/arm64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]] couldn’t find “libOFAndroidApp.so”

what device are you using? does it have a 64bit cpu?

i’m using an xperia m4 (64-bit Snapdragon 615), i see that an arm64-v8a is compiled

i think I have to edit some makefile to make ndk compile for arm64-v8 but I dunno where to start.

we don’t have support for arm64 yet, if it can’t run armv7 it won’t work. i would expect it to be able to run armv7 but i’m not sure and if so i think the files that specify the available architectures for the application are correct so instead of trying to load a 64bits library it should tell you that the application can’t run in the device’s architecture