Apple Mach-O Linker (Id) Error - ofxfft

Hi!

Im having the following error in every example I try to compile from the ofxfft:

Apple Mach-O Linker (Id) Error

Ld bin/BasicExampleDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/BasicExampleDebug normal i386
cd /Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.6
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/llvm-g+±4.2 -arch i386 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk -L/Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/bin -L/Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/…/libs/fftw/lib/osx -L/Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/…/libs/fftw/lib/osx -F/Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/bin -F/Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/…/…/…/libs/glut/lib/osx -filelist /Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/Build/Intermediates/BasicExample.build/Debug/BasicExample.build/Objects-normal/i386/BasicExampleDebug.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -dead_strip …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoFoundation.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoNet.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoXML.a …/…/…/libs/poco/lib/osx/PocoUtil.a …/…/…/libs/tess2/lib/osx/tess2.a …/…/…/libs/glew/lib/osx/glew.a …/…/…/libs/cairo/lib/osx/cairo-script-interpreter.a …/…/…/libs/cairo/lib/osx/cairo.a …/…/…/libs/cairo/lib/osx/pixman-1.a …/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib …/…/…/libs/rtAudio/lib/osx/rtAudio.a -framework GLUT /Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/osx/openFrameworksDebug.a -framework AGL -framework ApplicationServices -framework AudioToolbox -framework Carbon -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreFoundation -framework CoreServices -framework OpenGL -framework QuickTime -framework AppKit -framework Cocoa -framework IOKit /Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/…/libs/fftw/lib/osx/fftw3f.a -o /Users/meR/Documents/of_preRelease_v007_osx/addons/ofxFft/example-basic/bin/BasicExampleDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/BasicExampleDebug

I tried changing the Base SDK, compiler and setting the “symbols hidden by default” to “yes” in the LLVM GCC 4.2 code generation but nothing seem to work…
any suggestion?

Thank you!!
Merche

Solved!
The library in the openFrameworks/addons/ofxFft/libs/fftw/lib hadn’t been properly installed…!