Any way to build with libc++ for IOS right now?

Hello there! :sunny:
I’m banging my head against the wall to make the IOS build work with libc++. I’ve got a little nice jQuery-inspired UI library in the works and it uses C++11 heavily, so libc++ is the only option on OSX/iOS, and, while it builds well for OSX, linking fails with IOS miserably :frowning:.

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7: "std::locale::classic()", referenced from:
Poco::(anonymous namespace)::formatOne(std::string&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char const*, std::string>&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char const*, std::string> const&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<Poco::Any const*, std::vector<Poco::Any, std::allocator<Poco::Any> > >&) in libofxiOS_iphoneos_Debug.a(Format.o)
"std::ostream::operator<<(std::ios_base& (*)(std::ios_base&))", referenced from:
  Poco::(anonymous namespace)::formatOne(std::string&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char const*, std::string>&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char const*, std::string> const&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<Poco::Any const*, std::vector<Poco::Any, std::allocator<Poco::Any> > >&) in libofxiOS_iphoneos_Debug.a(Format.o)

etc, etc, etc - I’ve got 170+ linking errors. I’ve tried to recompile Poco using Apothecary with “iPhone-clang-libc++” config, and replaced .a files in an oF “lib” folder with no luck. Can anyone please assist me? Maybe someone did something close to this before?

Thanks guys!