Android studio - no resources zip file generated with example project

Hello there!
Been trying to setup the Android distribution with the newer Android Strudio guide. The build went flawless from the first time, but the app crashed right on startup with:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/cc.openframeworks.androidEmptyExample-1/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/cc.openframeworks.androidEmptyExample-1/lib/x86, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]] couldn’t find “libOFAndroidApp.so”

Blockquote

I’ve checked it, and there is that library in “libs/armeabi-v7a”. It builds without trouble. But there is no resources zip and in the console it says:

zip error: Nothing to do! (try: zip -r …/…/res/raw/androidemptyexampleresources.zip . -i *)

How do I fix that? In the manual there are some words about the possibility of not having a resource file (presumably with the libraries inside?), but nothing about what to do in that case.

If I try to create the resource zip manually, make deletes it and android still can’t load it.

Nonetheless, it’s great to see some progress on Android! Thank you guys, every small step is really big to me.

You might need to make sure the folder that the app is in is called androidEmptyExample

I’ve double-checked right now, and yes, it is called androidEmptyExample. It’s a bundled empty example which opens when I open the settings.gradle file