Addon ofxPd build from projectGenerator - wont compile, fail

Hello, I’m new to xcode and openframeworks - I just got the “3DPrimitivesExample” to build and run. Yay. I want to test to make a music app. So I tested to get an example to run with ofxPd; I have a fresh install of Xcode with openframeworks 0.8.4, made a project from projectGenerator and picked the addon ofxPd (updated with a “git checkout 0.8.4”) when test-compiling it gives the errors below

Semantic Issue Group

/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:191:5: Unknown type name 't_float'; did you mean 'float'?

/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:475:5: Use of undeclared identifier 't_atom'

/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:604:14: Use of undeclared identifier 'at2'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:605:14: Use of undeclared identifier 'at2'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:606:14: Use of undeclared identifier 'at2'

/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:607:20: No member named 'x_cookedout' in 'struct _bonk'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:607:39: Use of undeclared identifier 'at2'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:614:21: Use of undeclared identifier 'ap'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:614:26: Use of undeclared identifier 'at'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:615:18: Use of undeclared identifier 'ap'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:617:13: Use of undeclared identifier 'ap'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:617:26: Use of undeclared identifier 'A_FLOAT'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:618:13: Use of undeclared identifier 'ap'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:620:25: No member named 'g_outlet' in 'struct _insig'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:620:48: Use of undeclared identifier 'at'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:712:17: Implicit declaration of function 'clock_delay' is invalid in C99
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:712:32: No member named 'x_clock' in 'struct _bonk'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:736:24: No member named 'x_clock' in 'struct _bonk'
/Users/admin4/Desktop/OF_ROOT/addons/ofxPd/libs/libpd/pure-data/extra/bonk~/bonk~.c:741:8: Unknown type name 't_int'
Apple LLVM 6.0 Error Group
Too many errors emitted, stopping now

Any ideas how to get it to compile? thx