I am using Visual Studio 2015 at Windows10 Pro.
When I add new class to the project, the files(cpp and h file) are created at the project folder,
but I want those files to be created on the ‘bin’ folder.
This is how I am doing, but Is there an easier way to create new class file on the directory I want?
- On the solution Explorer of the VS, ‘right-button-click’ on folder ‘src’, and then “add” >> “new Item”
- add class. (class file is created)
- delete class from the project. .
- and then cut&paste the class file in the ‘bin’ folder.
- drag&drop the class file to the VS solution explorer.