.05 structure goofiness

okay first off, understood: referencing stuff, on three separate platforms, sucks.

now. when i’m working on OF projects, i’d prefer not to have an extra folder level for ‘examples.’ much more intuitive for me to go apps->viola! apps are here. works fine if i keep it in that folder, complies, runs, sweet! okay, now changing the folder structure should be easy enough to fix…

_move my app folder up a level, delete all other unnecessaries.
_open project…whuh oh. everything hardlinked. ok. thats fine…
_delete references, drag in necessary libs… no dice. openFrameworks video folder contains ofUCUtils, which errors out on unicap.h for mac.
_ok no problem, lets just delete it. bye! *phew* problem solved. er…not. g++ 4.0 failed with exit code 1?! clean, debug/release, nothing doing…

okay lets start over. maybe there’s a cleaner way!

_move my app folder up a level, delete all other unnecessaries.
_open project, references still bonked. no sweat! thats what we’re here for right?
_Project->Edit Project Settings, change all my header search paths and other linkers…great! finds all the files. hooray. but then…
_oh dear. have to relink addons by hand, either drag and drop or project settings. no problem. it worked! here we go!
_annnddd gcc 4.0 failed with exit code 1.

so. is this a project with my approaches to linking? is there an error with my gcc/g++ version (corrupt, out of date, whatnot)?

maybe i should just keep an extra folder…

edit:

but then!
even with the second folder, if i try to include an addon (drag/drop into project) and #define OF_ADDON_USING_bksdjfsd, g++ 4.0 error again! something is seriously unwell…

anyhow, i’d appreciate any assistance!

Hey,

Firstly the reason we added an extra level is that with 005 we now have addonsExamples too and we felt it important to seperate them from the regular 005 examples. Also if you are making a lot of projects its helpful to seperate those too.

So with the current structure you can have.

apps/  
    addonsExamples/  
    dev/  
    examples/  
    appsForMyCoolProject/  

etc etc

We think this is a lot cleaner and in the end will be more useful for people as they work on projects and share code.

Regarding making an app not run from apps/addonsExample but just apps/ it is just a matter of doing the paths in the xcode settings and also removing and re-adding files in the sidebar.

If you post your errors that could help - but I suspect the error is in the run script phase of the build process.

If you expand the arrow next to Targets in the sidebar and then expand the arrow next to openFrameworks, the last stage says “Run Script”. If you perform get info on it and the change the …/…/…/ to …/…/ - that might be it.

The easier way overall is to open up the openFrameworks.xcodeproj file (show package contents in the finder) then edit the project.pbxproj file and do find and replace on “…/…/…/” for “…/…/” - thats probably the quickest.

Hope that helps!
Theo

Hi keithiopian

Don’t know what can be happening but I suppose that if the original version works and the modified doesn’t, there’s a problem in how you’ve modified the references.

Also some kind of variable with the placement of the libs/references can make directory distribution more flexible, but I don’t know if every supported compiler has a similar feature.

Can you post the error you get from unicap.h, so I can trace the problem. In fact something like that must not be there no matter how your references are.

Thanks

okay, i’ve found that drag/drop into xcode project ONLY works for ofxOpenCv/src/, the rest i have to do through project settings without getting a command g++ - 4.0 failed with exit code 1.

again:

drag and drop ofxOpenCv/src/ into the addons folder in xcode sidebar

edit project settings as such:

header searcher paths, add …/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include
(or whatever your addon is)

other linker flags, add …/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/osx/libOpenCV.a
(or whatever your addon is)

so i’ve gotten an addon working without g++ issues after all that. however, that was as-stock from the OpenFrameworks zip, otherwise if you try to relink the video libraries in the openFrameworks folder (specifically, ofUCUtils.h/cpp) you will get a ton of errors.

see below :

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Building target “openFrameworks” of project “openFrameworks” with configuration “Release” — (143 errors, 12 warnings)
cd /jobs/Guinness_v05/apps/examples/_emptyExample
/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -fmessage-length=0 -mtune=G4 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-invalid-offsetof -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -I/jobs/Guinness_v05/apps/examples/_emptyExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks.hmap -mdynamic-no-pic -F/jobs/Guinness_v05/apps/examples/_emptyExample -I/jobs/Guinness_v05/apps/examples/_emptyExample/include -I…/…/…/libs/MTh -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include -I…/…/…/libs/fmodex/inc -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/app -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/communication -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/graphics -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/sound -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/utils -I…/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/video -I…/…/…/libs/freeimage/include -I…/…/…/libs/freetype/include -I…/…/…/libs/freetype/include/freetype2 -I…/…/…/libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype -I…/…/…/libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/cache -I…/…/…/libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/config -I…/…/…/libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/internal -I…/…/…/libs/GLee/include -I…/…/…/libs/rtAudio/include -I/jobs/Guinness_v05/apps/examples/_emptyExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources -D__MACOSX_CORE__ -lpthread -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -include /Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.503/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/Carbon-gqshbrbeyegfqcdaogbsxdzxeyuh/Carbon.h -c /OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp -o /jobs/Guinness_v05/apps/examples/_emptyExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/ofUCUtils.o
In file included from /OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:1:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:6:20: error: unicap.h: No such file or directory
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:7:21: error: avcodec.h: No such file or directory
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:43: error: ‘unicap_data_buffer_t’ does not name a type
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:44: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘unicap_data_buffer_t’ with no type
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:44: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:45: error: ‘unicap_device_t’ does not name a type
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:46: error: ‘unicap_format_t’ does not name a type
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:47: error: ‘unicap_handle_t’ does not name a type
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:19: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV420P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:20: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV420P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:21: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV420P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:22: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV410P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:23: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV411P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:24: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV422P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:25: error: ‘PIX_FMT_GRAY8’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:26: error: ‘PIX_FMT_GRAY8’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:29: error: ‘PIX_FMT_GRAY8’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:31: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB565’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:32: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB555’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:33: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB32’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:34: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUYV422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:35: error: ‘PIX_FMT_UYYVYY411’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:37: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV422P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:38: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV411P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:39: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV420P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:42: error: ‘PIX_FMT_UYVY422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:43: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV411P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:45: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV410P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:46: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV422P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:47: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV411P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:48: error: ‘PIX_FMT_NV12’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:49: error: ‘PIX_FMT_NV21’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:50: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:51: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB32_1’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:52: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB555’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:53: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB565’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:56: error: ‘PIX_FMT_BGR32’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:59: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUYV422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:60: error: ‘PIX_FMT_GRAY8’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:63: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV444P’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:64: error: ‘PIX_FMT_GRAY16’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:65: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB24’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:68: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUYV422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:69: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUYV422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:70: error: ‘PIX_FMT_UYVY422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:71: error: ‘PIX_FMT_GRAY8’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:72: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB555’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:73: error: ‘PIX_FMT_BGR555’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:74: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB565’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:75: error: ‘PIX_FMT_BGR565’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:76: error: ‘PIX_FMT_BGR24’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:77: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB24’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:80: error: ‘PIX_FMT_UYVY422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:81: error: ‘PIX_FMT_UYVY422’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In constructor ‘ofUCUtils::ofUCUtils()’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:106: error: ‘returned_buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In destructor ‘ofUCUtils::~ofUCUtils()’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:115: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:115: error: ‘unicap_stop_capture’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:116: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:120: error: ‘avpicture_free’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:121: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:121: warning: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: warning: forward declaration of ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:121: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined.
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:124: error: ‘avpicture_free’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:125: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:125: warning: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: warning: forward declaration of ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:125: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined.
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function ‘void ofUCUtils::open_device(int)’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:133: error: ‘device’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:133: error: ‘unicap_enumerate_devices’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:133: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:136: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:136: error: ‘unicap_open’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:142: error: ‘device’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function ‘char* ofUCUtils::device_identifier()’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:153: error: ‘device’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function ‘void ofUCUtils::set_format(int, int)’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:171: error: ‘unicap_format_t’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:171: error: expected ;' before 'formats' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:173: error: 'unicap\_status\_t' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:173: error: expected;’ before ‘status’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:177: error: ‘status’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:177: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:178: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:178: error: ‘formats’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:178: error: ‘unicap_enumerate_formats’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:199: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:199: error: ‘formats’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:220: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:220: error: ‘unicap_set_format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:220: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:229: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:229: error: ‘unicap_set_format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:229: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:235: error: expected ;' before 'format\_spec' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:236: error: 'format\_spec' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:236: error: 'unicap\_void\_format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:283: error: 'unicap\_enumerate\_formats' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:305: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB24' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:306: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: error: forward declaration of 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:307: error: 'avpicture\_alloc' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:308: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: error: forward declaration of 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function 'void ofUCUtils::start\_capture()': /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:320: error: 'buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:320: error: 'format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:324: error: 'buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:324: error: 'format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:325: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:325: error: 'unicap\_start\_capture' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:325: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function 'void ofUCUtils::queryUC\_imageProperties()': /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:335: error: 'unicap\_property\_t' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:335: error: expected;’ before ‘property’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:337: error: ‘UNICAP_PROPERTY_TYPE_UNKNOWN’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:338: error: ‘STATUS_SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:341: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:341: error: ‘property’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:341: error: ‘unicap_enumerate_properties’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:342: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:345: error: ‘unicap_get_property’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:346: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:353: error: case label does not reduce to an integer constant
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:354: error: ‘UNICAP_PROPERTY_TYPE_RANGE’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:355: error: ‘UNICAP_PROPERTY_TYPE_VALUE_LIST’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:362: error: ‘UNICAP_PROPERTY_TYPE_MENU’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function ‘bool ofUCUtils::getFrameUC(unsigned char**)’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: ‘unicap_queue_buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: ‘returned_buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: ‘unicap_wait_buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:389: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB24’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:390: error: ‘returned_buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:390: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:390: error: ‘avpicture_fill’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:391: error: ‘img_convert’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:392: error: ‘avpicture_layout’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:394: error: ‘returned_buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function ‘void ofUCUtils::listUCDevices()’:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:404: error: ‘STATUS_SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:406: error: ‘unicap_device_t’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:406: error: expected ;' before 'devices' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:409: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:410: error: 'devices' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:410: error: 'unicap\_enumerate\_devices' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function 'void ofUCUtils::close\_unicap()': /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:421: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:421: error: 'unicap\_stop\_capture' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:422: error: 'buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:427: error: 'avpicture\_free' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:428: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator: /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:428: warning: invalid use of undefined type 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: warning: forward declaration of 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:428: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined. /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:431: error: 'avpicture\_free' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:432: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator: /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:432: warning: invalid use of undefined type 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: warning: forward declaration of 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:432: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined. /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function 'int ofUCUtils::getUC\_Height()': /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:440: error: 'format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function 'int ofUCUtils::getUC\_Width()': /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:448: error: 'format' was not declared in this scope In file included from /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:1: /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:6:20: error: unicap.h: No such file or directory /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:7:21: error: avcodec.h: No such file or directory /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:43: error: 'unicap\_data\_buffer\_t' does not name a type /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:44: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'unicap\_data\_buffer\_t' with no type /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:44: error: expected ';' before '\*' token /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:45: error: 'unicap\_device\_t' does not name a type /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:46: error: 'unicap\_format\_t' does not name a type /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:47: error: 'unicap\_handle\_t' does not name a type /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:19: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV420P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:20: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV420P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:21: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV420P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:22: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV410P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:23: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV411P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:24: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV422P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:25: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_GRAY8' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:26: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_GRAY8' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:29: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_GRAY8' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:31: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB565' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:32: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB555' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:33: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB32' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:34: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUYV422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:35: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_UYYVYY411' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:37: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV422P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:38: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV411P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:39: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV420P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:42: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_UYVY422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:43: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV411P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:45: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV410P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:46: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV422P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:47: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV411P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:48: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_NV12' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:49: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_NV21' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:50: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:51: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB32\_1' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:52: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB555' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:53: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB565' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:56: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_BGR32' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:59: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUYV422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:60: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_GRAY8' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:63: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUV444P' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:64: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_GRAY16' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:65: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB24' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:68: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUYV422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:69: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_YUYV422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:70: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_UYVY422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:71: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_GRAY8' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:72: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB555' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:73: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_BGR555' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:74: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB565' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:75: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_BGR565' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:76: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_BGR24' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:77: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB24' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:80: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_UYVY422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:81: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_UYVY422' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:106: error: 'returned\_buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:115: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:115: error: 'unicap\_stop\_capture' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:116: error: 'buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:120: error: 'avpicture\_free' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:121: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator: /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:121: warning: invalid use of undefined type 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: warning: forward declaration of 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:121: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined. /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:124: error: 'avpicture\_free' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:125: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator: /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:125: warning: invalid use of undefined type 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: warning: forward declaration of 'struct AVPicture' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:125: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined. /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:133: error: 'device' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:133: error: 'unicap\_enumerate\_devices' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:133: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:136: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:136: error: 'unicap\_open' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:142: error: 'device' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:153: error: 'device' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:171: error: 'unicap\_format\_t' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:171: error: expected;’ before ‘formats’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:173: error: ‘unicap_status_t’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:173: error: expected ;' before 'status' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:177: error: 'status' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:177: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:178: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:178: error: 'formats' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:178: error: 'unicap\_enumerate\_formats' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:199: error: 'format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:199: error: 'formats' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:220: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:220: error: 'unicap\_set\_format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:220: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:229: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:229: error: 'unicap\_set\_format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:229: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:235: error: expected;’ before ‘format_spec’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:236: error: ‘format_spec’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:236: error: ‘unicap_void_format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:283: error: ‘unicap_enumerate_formats’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:305: error: ‘PIX_FMT_RGB24’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:306: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: error: forward declaration of ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:307: error: ‘avpicture_alloc’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:308: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.h:10: error: forward declaration of ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:320: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:320: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:324: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:324: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:325: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:325: error: ‘unicap_start_capture’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:325: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:335: error: ‘unicap_property_t’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:335: error: expected ;' before 'property' /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:337: error: 'UNICAP\_PROPERTY\_TYPE\_UNKNOWN' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:338: error: 'STATUS\_SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:341: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:341: error: 'property' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:341: error: 'unicap\_enumerate\_properties' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:342: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:345: error: 'unicap\_get\_property' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:346: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:353: error: case label does not reduce to an integer constant /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:354: error: 'UNICAP\_PROPERTY\_TYPE\_RANGE' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:355: error: 'UNICAP\_PROPERTY\_TYPE\_VALUE\_LIST' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:362: error: 'UNICAP\_PROPERTY\_TYPE\_MENU' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: 'buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: 'unicap\_queue\_buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:377: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: 'handle' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: 'returned\_buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: 'unicap\_wait\_buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:384: error: 'SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:389: error: 'PIX\_FMT\_RGB24' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:390: error: 'returned\_buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:390: error: 'format' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:390: error: 'avpicture\_fill' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:391: error: 'img\_convert' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:392: error: 'avpicture\_layout' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:394: error: 'returned\_buffer' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:404: error: 'STATUS\_SUCCESS' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:406: error: 'unicap\_device\_t' was not declared in this scope /OF/of\_preRelease\_v0.05\_xcode\_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:406: error: expected;’ before ‘devices’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:409: error: ‘SUCCESS’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:410: error: ‘devices’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:410: error: ‘unicap_enumerate_devices’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:421: error: ‘handle’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:421: error: ‘unicap_stop_capture’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:422: error: ‘buffer’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:427: error: ‘avpicture_free’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:428: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:428: warning: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:428: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined.
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:431: error: ‘avpicture_free’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:432: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of delete operator:
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:432: warning: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct AVPicture’
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:432: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is defined.
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:440: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
/OF/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:448: error: ‘format’ was not declared in this scope
Build failed (143 errors, 12 warnings)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

not exactly sure why those are included in the xcode/osx release, especially since in the apps released with it, none of them are actually included in the projects.

basically,dont unlink anything…don’t touch anything. i guess my issue here is the convoluted/finnicky nature of how these things are included into the project…MOST done through project settings, then SOME through drag and drop, but not others through drag and drop, because then it will break…

i wish i could offer a cleaner solution…OF_4_ECLIPSE? :wink:

however, still issues for non-addon/preset linking…see other post on SIGBUS errors.

thanks!

the ofUCUtils.h and .cpp are for linux only.
They shouldn’t be included in your project

your openFrameworks/video/ folder in the xcode sidebar should have just:

ofQtUtils.cpp
ofQtUtils.h
ofVideoGrabber.cpp
ofVideoGrabber.h
ofVideoPlayer.cpp
ofVideoPlayer.h

Cheers!
Theo

suggest removing those from the xcode/osx release archive.

thanks!

_k

Don’t think that removing them is a good solution, since we have all the code in common for every platform. But, UcUtils and V4lUtils are the only distribution specific files in the whole OF, I suppose that v4LUtils gives no errors because there’s only a .h so it’s not trying to compile it, but inlining all the code in UCUtils doesn’t seem also a good idea. perhaps a platform specific ifdef for the whole file will solve these kind of issues.

Zach, Theo what do you think?

As of eclipse in mac:
http://www.openframeworks.cc/forum/view-…-ht=eclipse

I definitely think it would make sense to add some platform code around the linux specific cpp files – its an addition we just made and didn’t think it would effect people (since we go to great length to make working, compiling examples) but I can see how it would if you do drag and drop and are trying to recreate an OF project. part of the problem here is that we don’t always predict usage patterns but are for the most part working off of feedback we get. for example, the folder structure of 0.05 is based off of this thread in the forum:

http://www.openframeworks.cc/forum/view-…-ght=folder

we definitely don’t want to delete them just for the mac, the whole point of OF is to have one common codebase that, using the right kind of #defines for architecture should compile and work. We’ll def take a look at making this part of the codebase less likely to cause the kind of problems you are having when you add the whole OF code.

It’s a bit of a juggle :slight_smile: but we’re getting there.

take care,
zach

i just figured since there need to be minor differences between platform releases due to compilers, xcodeprojects, et al (until platform-independence takes over the planet!!) then code files that are unnecessary (and confusing to stupid people like me who like to fiddle with things :slight_smile: ) could also be different per the different releases (hey, 300K more harddrive space, right?!!)

same time i understand the drive to leave the code be. i think some sexy preprocs would definitely be a valid solution. thanks for your time!