0061 compiling errors

Ubuntu 9.10
all required libraries installed.

install_dependencies.sh:

<...>  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:19:22: warning: avformat.h: No such file or directory  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:20:21: warning: swscale.h: No such file or directory  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:21:34: warning: libavformat/avformat.h: No such file or directory  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:22:32: warning: libswscale/swscale.h: No such file or directory  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:29: error: ‘PixelFormat’ does not name a type  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:35: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV420P’ was not declared in this scope  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:36: error: ‘PIX_FMT_YUV420P’ was not declared in this scope  
<...>  

avformat.h and swscale.h are from ffmpeg library.
I added to makefile (…/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/linux):

INCLUDES = $(shell find ../../../*/include -type d)  
INCLUDES += /usr/include/ffmpeg #<---- ADDED  

During compilation avformat.h and swscale.h was founded. But:

<...>  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp: In member function ‘void ofUCUtils::new_frame(unicap_data_buffer_t*)’:  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:389: error: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘PixelFormat’  
../../../openFrameworks/video/ofUCUtils.cpp:389: error:   initializing argument 3 of ‘int avpicture_fill(AVPicture*, uint8_t*, PixelFormat, int, int)’  
<...>  

In ofUCUtils.cpp (/home/kodemi/1/of_preRelease_v0061_linux_FAT/libs/openFrameworks/video) in “void ofUCUtils::new_frame(unicap_data_buffer_t * buffer)” function I changed

avpicture_fill(src,buffer->data,src_pix_fmt,format.size.width,format.size.height);  

to:

avpicture_fill(src,buffer->data,(PixelFormat)src_pix_fmt,format.size.width,format.size.height);  

And finally compilation finished without errors.

thanks

this compiles fine in karmic since libavutil and the rest of the ffmpeg includes are directly in /usr/include. but there should be a pkg-config in the makefile anyway.

just out of curiosity, what distribution are you using?

Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) kernel 2.6.31-17-generic i686, GNOME 2.28.1