_Dynamic_tag compile error in ofPtr in VS2012

With a fresh install of the 0.8.3 oF and VS2012, I get the following errors (repeatedly after different .cpp files)

ofTypes.h(188): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '_Dynamic_tag'
ofTypes.h(203) : see reference to class template instantiation 'ofPtr<T>' being compiled
ofTypes.h(188): error C2535: 'ofPtr<T>::ofPtr(const ofPtr<Tp1> &)' : member function already defined or declared
ofTypes.h(166) : see declaration of 'ofPtr<T>::ofPtr'
ofTypes.h(188): error C2039: '_Dynamic_tag' : is not a member of 'std'
ofLog.h(101) : see reference to class template instantiation 'ofPtr<T>' being compiled
with
[
    T=ofBaseLoggerChannel
]

The related code lines in ofTypes.h(188) are this:

ofPtr(const ofPtr<Tp1>& __r, std::_Dynamic_tag)
: std::shared_ptr<T>(__r, std:::_Dynamic_tag()) { }

I hope someone can help me with this, thank you in advance!

That’s because your project tries to run as vs2010 project. Right click your project on the right side in vs2012 --> property --> platform toolset (in somewhere…) --> select vs2012 in the pulldown instead of vs2010.

I encountered exact same problem yesterday. I don’t have windows pc just right now, thus I can’t explain the exact place where the pulldown is. Sorry for my ambiguous answer, but I’m sure the error will be solved once you select vs2012 in the pulldown.

Now that you say it I noticed my project wasn’t actually opening in VS2012 (just started with VS2012 so wasn’t used to how it should look). Thanks for making me notice that!
Everything compiles fine now, problem solved!